Chapter Fifteen.

Anna's P-O-V

We are waiting for the others to arrive I'm in the fields for our training when Flynn came with Elsa in her training clothes. We stared at her in awe. Her eyes are still swollen by crying but there is something in her expression that she is Hardly recognized.

"She will be joining us today." Flynn said.
We just nodded and I smiled at her. She smiled back forcefully before looking at the ground. After a few more moments of waiting,  everyone came and we are going to start the training.

"We are going to train today about fighting using weapons." Tooth said. "And we are going to be taught by Bunny."

Bunny took her place and begun teaching them about techniques and routines on how to defeat the opponent while the members -including Elsa- is at the side of the fields and doing our daily individual training. I looked at her while she started throwing knives with so much anger and she all hit the bullseye. She then proceed to the other trainings and I just all stared at her in awe. She is still good at this.
Manny approach her and started training with her while she just did her business while ignoring our father. I just kept shooting with a gun until I ran out of bullets and went to the bow and arrow.
Elsa went to the combat area and started fighting against North. She is showing incredible strength when she is throwing punches at North and he ends up having swollen eyes and busted lips and broken nose.
I guess she is not the same Elsa as before. I hope she will survive this depression.
After the combat with North,  she went to the punching bag and began punching it like there's no end until the chain holding it broke and it flew away and was laying on the dusted ground.

"She needs it." Kristoff whispered in my ear. I just nodded while watching my sister.

After a short while,  Manny cleared his throat and gestured us to have our lunch in the dining room but Elsa acts like she didn't hear anything and continued training. We just shook our head and went in without her.
We sat around the table and looked at each other while sighing.

"She is miserable than what we have thought." Merida said.

"She needs to let her feelings go. Just let her be on what she is doing." Manny sighed.  "I didn't know that my eldest daughter would get through this kind of trial."

"She acts like she is strong but I know she is very weak inside." Flynn whispered.

"I'm not weak." A voice interrupted our conversation. We turned to look at her leaning against the door frame. Her voice is sting with sadness.

"I am doing this avenge Jack's death." She said while wiping her sweat with a towel. Her packed abs exposed because she is wearing a sports bra and a yoga pants for training. Her platinum blonde hair is damp with sweat is in a high ponytail.

"Join us for lunch." Father said, casually.

She shook her head.  "No. I'm not hungry. I will be in my room."

She walked away from us and slammed the door.            
"Well,  that went well." I said sarcastically.

Manny sighed.  "She'll come around. Don't worry."

We started eating while talking about training and techniques and the upcoming test for the newbies that would be on Sunday which is three days from now..

💙💙💙
It was already night time and we heard screaming from Elsa's room. Everyone rash going to her room and found her trying to stab herself to death. Flynn held her hand while I tried to shook the knife away.  Everyone help her to her bed and her crying begun again.
Everyone sighed and left except me,  Flynn and Manny.

"What do you think you're doing Elsa?" Manny asked.

"I want to die. Please." She begged.

I shook my head. "We can't let you do that."

Flynn hugged her and she sobbed on his chest. "Elsa. We don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to feel the pain anymore. I can't take it." She mumbled. "I want to die now. Please."

"You can't die Elsa. I don't want to lose my daughter." Manny said sadly.  "We need you."

"Then make me forget him!  Make me forget the things that I have done with him." She begged.  "I know you can do that. Please."

Manny sighed.  "What are you talking about child? You know I can't do that to you."

"Please." She begged. "I don't want to feel the pain anymore. I don't want to be dying inside anymore."

"What are you talking about Elsa?" Flynn asked.

"Make me forget Jack!" She yelled. "I can't take it anymore."

I know why she is talking about. I looked at Manny and back at Elsa. I don't want to see her burying herself in misery. I don't want her to be like this anymore. I want my old sister back and not this hopeless in love girl wanting her dead fiance back. I want her to be happy and to be contented in life. 
I thought she is strong but she is not ready to face something like this. Not in a million years.
I stared at Manny again and sighed. I think he is trying to consider her request. She is really not happy about Jack's death.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Flynn asked us.

Manny sighed. "This would affect everything that she believed in and her memory of someone."

"What do you mean?" Flynn asked again

"The serum." Manny mumbled.