Chapter One

Elsa's P-O-V

I breathed heavily when I opened my eyes. I can still remember my dream about Jack. He is sleeping peacefully beside me.
I silently cried. My guilt is still hunting me. I can't take this. Hans died because of me. He sacrificed his life for me.
I was sobbing quietly when Jack looked at me and his eyes widened when he saw me crying.
He wound his arms around me.

"Snowflakes. What is wrong?" He asked while rubbing my back.

I breathed heavily.  "Pitch...  Pitch will kill you."

He sighed and cupped my face for me to look at him. "He won't. He won't even touch a single hair of me. I can protect myself and I know you will protect me. You claim me remember?"

I nodded. "I will protect you. No matter what Frosty."

"And I will protect you Snowflakes. " He whispered.  "I may never claim you but I know that I already own you."

"I know." I said. "You already own me."

"Just calm down okay?" He mumbled before wounding his arms around me again and I snuggled on his chest.

"I love you Snowflakes." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too,  Frosty." I answered before going back to sleep.

💙💙💙

As I was taking a shower,  I looked at my forearm to see the scar when Gothel stab my tracker. It has been a year since the incident and Han's death.
Three months after Gothel's been interrogated,  she was found in her cell room hanging around without telling us where Pitch is found.  A note was there on the wall beside her lifeless body.
It says:

I would rather die than to tell you where Pitch is. Loyalty counts and all of you should know that.
You are all the reason why Hans died and they would hunt you down.
Elsa will suffer and all of you will. He will hunt you down and you would never see the sun shining soon.

That death note still hunts me until now. We are still clueless to where we will find Pitch. He should be the one suffering and not me. He killed his own son for heavens sake!

Jack and I are still not married. We decided to finished up our  College first. Our plate is full. School stuff,  organization stuff,  normal people stuff,  Pitch's stuff and justice's stuff.
Jack is still busy with the Guardianship and looking for Pitch. Manny -my dad- is still in the organization but he is thinking about retiring soon and passing his position to me and Jack. I am still deciding whether to take his offer or not but Jack is all 'go for it' kind of thing.
Anna and Kristoff went to the Netherlands to look for something after the fake wedding of theirs. They said that they need to time out from the mission and wanted some time alone. She still calls me once in a while but Kristoff keeps her mind occupied. My sister needs some time off too.

We are still living in the base though we are now in a different room,  more like a suite (Being a senior member does have it's advantages and Jack's guardianship as well ).
I never knew that our life would turned up like this. I can still remember the first time I saw Jack flirting with my now best friend Punzie.

Speaking of my "normal friends", they are still okay.  Hiccup and Merida are still together but they are now living together when they move in an apartment near the College of Burgess that we all went to. Rap and Flynn are still together and they are engaged now just last month. They decided to get married right after College which is less than four years from now.  Their parents gave their blessings but they are not allowed to live together.

We have a pact that all of us (including Anna and Kristoff)  are not going to do the stuff married people do until we all got married and we are fine with it. We just wanted to enjoy each other's company.

This year has been a crazy year,  I wondered how are we going to go through it all. I hope we will be fine.

💙💙💙

Me and Jack are in our class. What can I say?  I hate school. The Prof keeps ranting about some stuff that is not needed for our future like his name -which I forgot instantly after he said it- and how he manage to be a professor and how brilliant he is and some other kind of stuff that we don't need.
So,  without further ado I keep doodling in my notebook about my nightmares.  I can't stop thinking about it. Like they are tattooed in my brain.

"Snowflakes,  Are you alright?" Jack whispered. He sat beside me in our classes.

I just nodded. "Yeah. Something just caught my mind."

"You sure?" He asked. "What are you doodling?"
He take my notebook away from me even if I tried to stop him. He stared at it for a second before looking back at me.

"I told you he is not going to kill me." He sighed.  "I don't have a plan to die until we are old."

I rolled my eyes.  "Jack,  we are not planning when it comes to our death."

He smirked.  "Why are you so worried? "

I shook my head.  "I don't know. I just don't want to lose you."

"You're not." He held my hand and squeezed it. "I am not going to leave you alone."

"Is it really coward of me if I am scared?" I mumbled.

He smiled and raised my hand to reach his rosy lips and kiss it. "No. You are the toughest girl I know."

"And you are the only one that softens my heart." I smiled.    
The bell rung indicating for the end of the class. We held our hands as we walked to the hallway. Everyone looked at us.

"Hey Jack. Wanna hang out later?" A girl asked while she stopped us when we are walking.

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously?"

Jack laughed.  "Sorry snowflakes. You can't deny that I am hot." He turned to look at the girl and gave her a friendly smile.  "Sorry. As you can see,  I am already engaged." He showed us our hands with the snowflakes ring.

The girl just glared at me before stamping her way through the crowd.

"I hate you for being so attractive." I said.

He just laughed.  "Hey. I'm all yours and you're all mine. You claim me and I own you."

"Too confident are we,  Mr. Frost?" I chuckled. 

"Yep.  That is why you love me." He pecked my cheeks.

"Last time I check." I grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on. We need to grab some lunch.  I am hungry."

He lead me going to a cafe and we entered it. We St on a private booth and a waiter came to take our order.
He walked away after and we waited a few minutes before the waiter came back and give us our orders. We dig in and talked about some random stuff.

We were about to be finished when my phone vibrated,  indicating a call.
I look at the caller. Manny

I held it in my ear and my eyes widened in surprised. I hung up and looked at Jack.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"Manny"

"What did he said?"

I breathed heavily before looking at him with wide eyes.

"They found a trail.".