Chapter Five.

Jack's P-o-v

It us already midnight and she is still inside the room. I didn't know that Elsa can be that jealous.
I just laughed at the thought and knocked on the door.

"Elsa?" I said but no answer. Huh. Maybe she is already asleep. I took the extra key of our room from my pocket and insert it into the keyhole. I turned it and the doorknob making the door ajar. I slowly open it making a cracking noise.

"Elsa?" I said again, the room was dark so I decided to open the lights. I searched for the switch on the wall and turned it on,  making me blind for a few seconds before my eyes adjust.
She is sleeping and her back is facing me. Well,  jealous lady is asleep.
I laid beside her and wound my arms around her. I buried my face on the crook of her neck.

"Hey Snowflakes. Still mad at me?" I whispered.

She shrugged me off.  "Don't talk to me. I am sleeping."

"Sleeping person do not answer questions." I chuckled.  "I am just wondering why are you jealous?"

"I am not." She hissed.  "Let me sleep."

I shook my head.  "Not until you talk to me."

"Talk to yourself."

"No can do." I said again. "So,  aren't you going to admit that you are jealous?"

"I am not jealous."

I frowned.  "Then why are you acting so strange?"

She Sighed. "I... I-i don't know. I think I am tired.  Night."

She was quiet again and I know that she is already unconscious. I just breathed heavily and hugged her tightly.

"I am going to miss you Elsa." I mumbled. "I am going to do this for you."
I buried my face in her hair,  breathing in the strawberry scent of her hair. She is the best girl that I have met my entire life and I am going to do everything to protect the one that I love the most. I know that she sacrificed herself to protect Me as her claim and I am going to protect her because for me,  she is already my wife.
Hmm.. You must be wondering what exactly is the plan but sorry,  I am not going to tell the readers because you might tell Elsa and she would definitely freak out.

(Readers: 😒😒
Author: 😅😅
Readers: 👊👊)

I just rested my head on the pillow and keep caressing her hair.

"I love you snowflakes." I whispered before I sunk into unconsciousness.

💙💙💙

The morning sunshine woke me up and groaned while I stretched my stiff body. I looked around and saw my snowflakes still sleeping beside me. I just smiled and sound my arms around her again. I can't really see her because she is covered with the  blanket

"Good morning Snowflakes." I greeted. My voice is thick with all that sleeping effects or something.

She just groaned which is a bit off but I just shook it away.

"You need to wake up." I whispered again.

She groaned in frustration but didn't remove the cover of her face.
I tried to pull it away but she keep it in place. Ugh. What did she do to be a bit stronger than me?  Huh. Maybe the work out.

"Elsa.  You need to get ready." I said.

Then without a moment to spare she threw the blanket away and revealed her face. My eyes widened in shock.

"Good morning Frosty." He mimicked Elsa's voice.

"Flynn!!  What the heck are you doing here?!" I asked in rage and stood up.

He started to laugh out loud. "Waking you up?"

"The heck!  Why are you there?!!  Where is Elsa??!" I asked.

Flynn laughed out loud again.  "You should have seen your face. I didn't know that you will be that sweet!"

"Ugh. Shut it Flynn."

Then he flutter his eyes and cupped his face. "Good morning snowflakes!" He imitates Elsa's voice which made me annoyed. "You need to wake up. You need to get ready."

I groaned. "Shut up Flynn. Where's my fiance?"

"She is in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everybody." He laughed.  "I just came here to wake you up. "

I rolled my eyes. "Nice way of waking me up."

"Am I not going to have my good morning kiss,  Jackie-poo?" He teased,  mimicking Elsa's voice again but sounding like a whale snoring.

I held a pillow and throw it at his face.  He laughed even more and went out of the room.
I shook my head in annoyance and went out of the room. The gang was there and they are all laughing when they saw me. I guess Flynn told them about his little prank, ugh. I am so going to get you Flynn. Someday.

I saw Elsa laughing when she saw me and her laugh already made my day. I went my way towards her and cupped her face. I rested my lips on her forehead.

"Good morning." I greeted.

She smiled.  "Good morning."

"Too sweet." Merida frowned.  "Ugh. Ants might be biting  you now."

"Nah." I made a face. "So, what brought you here?"

"Well,  we just want to say bon voyage for your flight later." Hiccup said while wounding his arms around Merida.

Merida blushed by Hiccup's sudden action but looks away.

I gasped.  "Oh.  Uh..  Thanks."

"So,  is it a mission or something?" Rapunzel asked.

Elsa sighed.  "It is a mission. We are actually dealing with the nightmares again. I think we have a lead."

"We can help you if you want." Rapunzel said.

Elsa shook her head.  "Sorry Rap. We don't want you to get involved in this."

"But we can help you." Merida argued.  "I can use my skill in archery while fighting those stupid nightmares."

I sighed.  "We don't want you endangering your life for this. You're not part of this chaotic life of ours."

"We just want to help Jackie-poo." Flynn made a girly pouty face.

I chuckled.  "Shut it Flynn."

"But seriously guys. We want to help." Merida sighed. "We don't want you disappearing again."

"It's part of our job." Elsa smiled. "We can take care of ourselves and if anything goes wrong. I promise you that I am going to call for all of you for help."

"And you are going to take care of Emma." I pointed out.

Hiccup groaned.  "Give her a break Jack. She is already mature."

"Whatever. She is still a baby." I said.

"A baby with a boyfriend that is." Merida pointed out.

"We will take care of her Jack." Rapunzel said. "Don't worry. I will take care of her."

I just nodded. Okay. I guess they could take her in once I am gone.

I excused myself for a moment and went to our bedroom to call Manny.

"Did you contact them yet?" I asked.

"Not yet. But I think they are going to keep an eye on you." He said. "Are you really sure that you're going to do this?"

"Yeah. For Elsa's safety." I said before hanging up.

I'm gonna miss you, Elsa.