Chapter Nine.

Jack's P-O-V

I was woken up by something cold hitting my face. My eyes flutter open to see men surrounding me. They were laughing to what they have done. Someone was holding an empty bucket.

"Good,  you're up." A man said. "You have been out for awhile."

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice is a bit soar. I looked around to see I am in a dark room. Mostly made by steel that looked like a vault. The only source of light is a bulb in the very corner of the room. I tried getting up but my hands are bound with chain just like my feet.

The man laughed.  "Welcome to hell,  Jack Frost."

💙💙💙

Elsa's P-O-V
I am pacing back and forth in the room. Kristoff came with busted lips and swollen nose with bleeding head but nothing else. He said something hit him and made him unconscious and didn't know what happened to Jack. That made me anxious more.

"Why didn't you tell me about this plan?!" I bursted out.  "If I helped you this would never happen!"

Anna sighed.  "I am sorry Elsa. Jack told us not to tell you for your safety. The plan should be talking to the nightmares and make some negotiations but I guess it didn't go well."

"Didn't go well?!  Jack is abducted for frost sake!" I yelled. "I can't reach Father!" Holding my phone in my hand while trying to call Manny. 

"Maybe Manny is busy? " Kristoff said quietly.

"I don't care! " I snapped.

"Calm down Elsa. We are going to find him." Anna reassured me.

"We won't!" I shouted. Still pacing back and forth.  They don't understand what I am feeling right now. "You never told me the plan! Jack is now missing because of you, do you think that I would calm down?"

Anna groaned. "We are also worried for Jack!!  Don't act like you are the only affected in this house,  we aren't going to think reasonably if we are not going to Be calm and think of a plan to get your Jack back.  Okay?!"

I felt silent.  Anna has a point,  I am just worried. 

Kristoff looked at me with concern in his eyes.  I sighed while I sulked on the couch.  I don't know what will I do if Jack die in hands of the nightmares without me knowing what are they doing to him.  I promise that I am going to kill them if they touch even a single hair of the love of my life.  I don't want him to experience the things that I have experienced when I am in the hands of the nightmares.
The thought that popped in my head made me shiver.  I can't do this without him. 
Everyone felt silent around me.  I know Anna and Kristoff are observing me.  I don't want them to see me cry so I stood up and went to my room.  I locked the door behind me and sobbed on the bed. 

"What are you thinking about Jack!  Why are you risking your life for my own safety?  That is such a stupid thing to do!" I said to myself.  " I am going to look for you Jack.  No matter what happened you will be safe with me again.  I am not going to get this happen again just please be safe. "

Someone knocked on the door but I didn't even bother to open it. I don't want to talk to them now.

"Elsa." Anna called from the other side of the door.
"I know you don't want to talk to me about this but please."

"Go away Anna!" I sobbed.

She sighed.  "Okay. Bye."

I heard her footsteps fading through the stairs and I sunk myself into my misery again.

💙💙💙

Anna's P-O-V

isolating herself. I went to the living room after I went to her room which is locked. Kristoff looked at me as I sat beside him on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder.

"We need to do something Anna." He said. "We shouldn't have keep this to her. Have you contact your father?"

I shook my head.  "Maybe they are busy planning on how to rescue Jack."

"We need to understand your sister Anna." He sighed.  "All we need to do now is to help her bringing Jack back."

I nodded.  "We need to do this. I don't want Elsa to be sad."

"We don't want that."

I grab my phone from the coffee table and began calling Manny.
After a few more tries he finally answered.

"Manny!  Thank goodness you picked up." I exclaimed. "Do you know what happened to Jack?"

"He is in the hands of the nightmares Anna. We don't have any reports about him. The guardians are figuring out where they are. They are actually in the field right now." He answered.  "The plan had gone wrong. This is a simple loophole that we missed."

"I know. It's stupid." I muttered.

"How is Elsa. Did she know?" He asked.

I sighed.  "Yeah.  She has been a wrecked when she found out. She is now in her room doing who-knows-what."

"I honesty think we need to include her now in this plan." He said.  "She will just do things that will endanger her life."

"I know."

"You will be meeting me and the guardians tomorrow. We are already eating for our flight going there. Oh. And Anna,  your 'normal' friends are coming. They wanted to help." He sighed. "They will help us in calming your sister and not letting her do stupid things."

I just nodded.  "Okay.  See you tomorrow evening."

"Okay." He said before hanging up.

"What Did Manny say?" Kristoff enquired.

"They are coming tomorrow evening." I answered.  "Along with Punzie and the others. We will pick them up in the airport."

Kristoff just nodded.

Jack.  Please hold on.  We are going to rescue you no matter what happened.