Attack at the Hall

They knew it was coming. They'd been preparing for it all day.
     They had been expecting Talia and Slade to show up, ready for a fight. They were ready as well.
They believed something else, too, but it wasn't the time to start believing that.
     The Justice League had heard about the attacks, and decided it would be best to prepare. They figured that the pair of villains would show up, ready to fight the father of the child who almost beat both of them alone.
     Batman, like usual, was at the computer, scanning the area for any sign of them. Luckily, nothing was there.
     The rest of the League was preparing for the fight, just in case they were coming. They all needed to be ready. If not, they would be gone. They knew that if what they feared was real, they would never even stand a chance.
     "Hal," Bruce called. "I need you to head out and check for the two."
     "On it," he said, flying out.
     "Flash, head over to Titan's tower and warn them of what could be heading toward them."
     "Got it."
Zoom.
     "Superman, check the outside area, see if you spot something before Lantern does."
     "Will do."
     "Diana, stay here. I need someone else to help with the computer."
     "Alright."
     Outside, Hal was flying around the Hall, looking for the assassins. Clark was staying in one spot, looking around. Barry had already taken off towards Titan's Tower.
Then, something unbelievable happened.

When Flash got to the Tower, the Titans had just gotten up. They were sluggish and tired, and Barry, being as fast as he was, got annoyed by it.
Could you possibly go any slower?! he thought to himself.
"What are you doing here," asked Damian, the only one not tired. "Let me guess, Father wanted you to come to tell us some crap we already know?"
Flash stared in surprise.
"Actually," he answered, "you probably do know this. He wanted me to come tell you about a threat. He believes that Talia and Deathstroke are coming to the Hall, and he wanted me to warn you about the possibility of them coming here."
     Damian stared, not surprised.
     "Knew it."
     As he said that, the other Titans began to prepare. Damian headed towards the training room, already in his uniform.
     He was about to start up the holograms when Flash ran down to him. He started it anyways.
     "Hey," Flash said. "You know, he's only trying to help. How come you're the only one that won't listen.
Damian started fighting the holograms.
"Because I'm the only one not afraid of him. I've fought him before. I mean an all out fight to the death."
A warrior almost hit him. He dodged it, slicing it and the next two behind it in half.
"Jeez, do you ever stop?" Barry asked after a long moment of silence. "This thing's almost on the highest level!"
Robin stopped and thought to himself.
"You know what," he said. "Put it on the highest–"
"Flash! Your needed at the Hall of Justice!"
It was Raven. She had been told about an attack on the hall and came to get Flash.
"On it."
He zoomed off, completely out of sight, leaving the two half demons alone.

When he got there, Flash saw the League somehow struggling to fight Talia and Slade, who had shown up while he was out.
Then he saw why.
They had brought the entire League of Assassins along with them.
He ran in to help, smacking many men along the way. They ran at him, but they were all tripped by a blurred hand slicing at their feet. Flash ran through, what seemed like thousands of men rushing at him at all sides.
     Batman was able to take out many of them, using his knowledge of their strategy. He even used some of the tactics he learned from training with them for seven years.
     Every now and then, one of the two better assassins would come up to strike a member of the League, staying in combat with them for a little bit. At least until they were hit back, then they moved around to another fighter.
     The fight went on for what seemed like forever, until, finally, they got all of the assassins unconscious.
     "You know you're done, Talia." Batman told her. "Your weak little assassins may have slowed us down, but now it's just us. You're going down."
     Talia stared at him and smiled.
     "In your dreams."
     They jumped down, holding their swords up, ready to strike. Lantern quickly reacted, creating a green barrier to stop them. They sliced through it, greatly surprising the League.
     "Forgot to tell you something," Talia said with a laugh. "We got knew swords. Cut through anything, almost. Ha ha!"
     Superman rushed at her, his eyes shooting burning lasers at her. Talia had quick reflexes, though. She brought up her sword just in time to block it and send it back at the Kryptonian.
     Superman was hit, and he went down fast.
Batman rushed at Talia, and she wasn't looking. He slammed into her, knocking her down. She tried to strike, but Batman was able to grab the blade. He yanked it out of her hands, falling back with the sudden force.
She tried to get up, but he quickly held the sword to her throat.
Meanwhile, the others were working with Slade. He was constantly dodging attacks, shooting at them, and slicing.
Finally, Flash came up behind Slade and knocked him down. He couldn't hold him down, so Superman got on top of him.
     They had won.
     "Don't think you've won," Slade said. "This fight's only just begun. And once it's over, you'll all be dead."
Talia suddenly jumped up and got her sword from Batman. Nobody did anything.
Afterwords, the assassins left. They just left the unconscious bodies of their fallen allies.
And it was all over.