A Talk With Dad

"That boy never listens!"
     Batman was at the huge computer in the Hall of Justice, angered at his son's actions. He started head out, but all of a sudden, a green wall appeared in front of him.
     "You know, he probably takes after you." Green Lantern had flown down and blocked Bruce's way out. "Where ya going, Bats?"
     "I'm heading to Titan's Tower. I need to talk some sense in to my child." Hal just stared at him for a second, unsure what he should say. All he did was sigh and remove the wall of green energy.
"Go on," he said. "But you know how he is. You don't actually think-"
He was cut off by Batman's cold, hard glare. "Uh, you know what," he continued. "Never mind. Just, don't hurt him. He is your son, after all."

Back at Titan's Tower, Damian was sitting on his bed, thinking about what just happened.
What is happening to us? he thought. First, I get sent here, then an inter dimensional demon tries to take over the Earth, and now my mom and freaking Deathstroke are trying to kill us! Two assassins against one and a team of superheroes.
Just before he finished his thoughts, someone knocked.
"What?" he asked in a demanding tone. It was Kori. "Your father's here," she said. "He wants to see you."
Damian growled and let him in.
"What the he-"
"I came hear to speak with you, Damian. About your attitude. You need to show some respect. Towards me. Towards your teammates. Especially Kori. If one person doesn't listen, well, you already know."
When Bruce said that, Damian remembered the whole reason he was on this team. An incident involving Wheather Wizard and one of Trigon's demons.
     "Look," Damian said. "I, I don't know, I'm, uh, kinda going through something."
     Bruce waited for a while before continuing. "Well, you can tell me anything, son."
     Damian's eyes widened. "I-I would rather not," he said, blushing a little. Bruce nodded, saying that he understood. Then, he got up to leave.
     "Goodbye, Damian," he said as he opened the door. "Oh, and Damian," he said, stepping back into the room. "Try not to kill anyone, okay?"
     Damian smiled. Only slightly, but it was still a smile. Bruce left the room.
     He went up to Kori before he left. "Hey Starfire," he said to her. "Watch him for me, okay."
     Kori nodded, shook his hand, and said, "Don't worry about him. He's tough, but he'll be okay." She smiled Bruce walked out. Seconds later, she could hear the roaring of the Batmobile's engine, just as the car drove off towards the Hall of Justice.