Feelings?

Back at the tower, Raven and Damian were resting in their rooms. Damian, still in pain from the fight, had just woken up. He walked into the living room, still limping a little.
     Then he tried to talk. "How's, ow, How's Raven?"
     He almost fell, but luckily, Cyborg caught him. When he did, he helped him to the couch. After helping him sit, Kori answered Damian's question.
     "She's outside meditating. Look," she said as she pointed outside to where Raven was.
     She was sitting outside, the same way she was the first time he had seen her out there. She had her traditional candles positioned in a circle around her, glowing purple. She too had a purple glow around herself, too.
     He walked out there to talk.
     "Hello Damian," he heard Raven say, before he came in to view. "I figured you would be coming soon."
     He nodded. He had finally grown used to Raven being able to know what was about to happen, though it still seemed strange to him. She always could tell when he was going to be there.
     "I wanted to thank you again," Damian said. "For saving my life... again."
     He meant it, though Raven didn't feel like it.
     Truth be told, he didn't know how to feel about anything anymore. The Titans, not being on the Justice League, Raven alone. He felt like she could be dangerous, but at the same time, he felt safe. He felt like—.
     "Your welcome," Raven answered, interrupting his thoughts. "And I agree with your thoughts, Damian. I know why
you're uncomfortable around me. And to be honest, I sometimes wish it would all go away. I wish I would go away."
     That surprised Damian. His eyes widened, and his mouth dropped.
     "Raven," he said. "You know you don't mean—"
     "Well maybe I do!"
     He couldn't believe her. He had no words. He couldn't say anything.
     "Raven," he started. "Raven, you, you..." He sighed, words failing him. "Raven, you don't mean that, I can tell. Then again, I've felt the same way before. I grew up with no father, only my mom, my grandfather, and a bunch of freaking assassins. I was an assassin. I didn't know what to do with myself. Living with Batman didn't help much either."
     Raven couldn't help but blush. As he felt safe around her, she felt safe around him. She knew the feelings between them were growing.
     She finally stood up, staring Damian straight in the eyes. They walked towards each other, and just stared. They started to get closer, bringing their arms up, wrapping them around each other.
     They both smiled as they hugged, thinking about the others.
     Wow, Damian thought. This is going to be awkward.
     When they finally broke apart, they were both blushing. Then, when Damian looked up, he swore he thought he saw the others looking out the window.
     After that, there was silence. They both looked away, a little embarrassed.
     "Well," Damian said. "I guess I'll let you get back to your meditating." As he said that, he walked away.
     As he walked away, he didn't see Raven smiling at him.

     As soon as he stepped through the door, he knew that what he'd seen was true.
     The other Titans were all staring at him, a look f surprise on their faces.
     "What?" Damian said.
     "What!" Jaime said. "You know we saw, right? And that's all you say? Wow, I will never understand you."
     Damian suddenly felt strange, really wanting to get out of there. He knew this would be weird, just not this weird. They were all lost for words.
     Suddenly, a purple portal emerged, and Raven stepped through.
     "Did I... miss something?" she said.
     They all stared at her, except for Damian, who was trying to sneak out of the room. They saw him.
     "Where ya going, Damian?" Garfield asked him.
     Annoyed, Damian answered, "To my room. Is that a problem? Or do you just have to know everything?
     Garfield looked hurt. They all stared at Damian, shocked at his attitude. Raven really seemed hurt at this, especially after what had just happened between them.
     "I—" he started. "I-I-I'm sorry, I just, " he sighed. "I don't know, I'm just tired. I'm going to bed."