- 35 -

"Yah, are you two okay?" Hoseok asks, putting a firm arm on my back. "You two haven't spoken to each other recently."

"How do you know that? You don't read our text messages." We stop in the street, and I feel his hand reach up to my collar and pull me back. "Yah-!"

"Namjoon, what are you lying to me for?" I look down at his long legs. "How much more obvious does it have to be? Tell me what day it is."

". . . Thursday."

"Yeah, and when was the last time you spoke to him?"

". . ." I feel my heart aching. I can't stand this. It pains me to answer, "Saturday. . ."

"Can you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what the hell happened. One day you're laughing and having fun, and the next, he's ignoring you completely."

"Hoseok, I... so much weird shit, okay? I just... I need some time..." Without another word, I walk away from him quickly.

I wish I knew what was happening. I wish Seokjin would at least call me or text me a sliver of hope that everything's going to be okay, but there's nothing.

I wish I could be brave enough to just stand up to his mother, but... I'm not. I don't want to fight with her. I don't want Seokjin to fight with her.

I saw him walking into school the other day, and his eyes were red, like he'd been crying, and I wanted to hold him so badly. I want to hold him again so badly...

- ♪ -

a/n: can i hold both of them? ugh T^T