Chapter 10: Bipolar

"Wake up,Styles," she tugged my shoulder. I groaned in response.

"Styles, you have 40 minutes to get ready. Simon is waiting for us." she said, little annoyed. I opened my eyes and stood up quickly, too quickly if you ask me. The room spun a little.

She gazed at me from the corner of my mattress, arms crossed, bitch written all over her expression. Without a word, I sprinted for my luggage and headed to the bathroom...

I came back out, fresh and clean, my hair slicked back nicely. I gazed at the dressed men, who looked up at me from their game of arm wrestling... with Nikki.

"Tadah!" I said with a smile, giving them the jazz hands. She looked at me like I was a weirdo, before smiling, forcing Niall's arm down, cheers from the rest of the men. She stood up from the couch and walked to the door, all of the rest of the guys following.

"That wasn't fair," Niall complained as he stretched his fingers, face red and disapointed. Liam laughed and pulled me close, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't be a sore loser, Niall," he chuckled. He looked at me and nodded approvingly at my outfit. We both gazed back at Nikki who unlocked the door, before stopping me from leaving first. She looked up as someone spoke to her.

"Shit," she groaned, looking at us in disgust.

"Ugh, do I have to?" she complained. She rolled her eyes before agreeing.

"Okay guys, either I'm a family member- or a love interest," she said as she looked at her watch, so casual about the subject. My eyes opened in surprise.

"And being a family member will just make the media point at your families, they'll ask questions and that will ruin the whole lie," she finished. I smirked, yes. Good.

"I vote Harry's girlfriend, he seems to fancy you more than Niall does," Louis snickered.

"I agree," Liam winked at me again, tugging my shoulder near Nikki. She rose her eyebrows, a little sarcastic expression.

"Then Niall, you stay by my side," she finished, pushing me behind and pulling Niall beside her. I huffed in disapointment and glared at Niall. His face reddened greatly, his eyes wide open at me, intimidated by my stare. He shrugged and laugh, before shaking his head and smiling.

"She's all yours, lad," he mouthed. Oh Niall, he's the greatest. I smiled at him and we walked out.

"There's a ton of fans waiting outside, Niall, hold on to my arm, make a little One Direction Train," she laughed, grabbing her coat and pulling it tight around her. Oh god, that coat... I love girls with coats. Niall did so immediately as we walked into the lobby, and then I held on to Niall, following Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

The girls yells were loud, but we were all so used to it by now. We smiled and waved, some giving questioning glares towards Nikki. She'd smile back at them, say hi as she'd scan the area and make sure Niall was still holding on to her.

Finally, we made it into her car. Man, that was a massive crowd.

Nikki jumped into the front seat, and I smiled at her, she gazed back casually before driving off, the camera's flashing against her face making her squint... Making her brown eyes a little lighter in the light. I laughed and turned... seeing Niall in the passenger seat.

Humph. -_-

**

"Uncle Simon!" Niall laughed as we came into the strange building, all black glass windows.. He sat against a granite table in the room that was brightly lit, it made me squint a little. Simon's face was serious, glaring straight at Nikki. From the corner of my eye, her face seemed disgraced as she looked straight back at him, her lips pursed. Niall's smile disapeared.