Chapter 4: Answers

"WHO WAS THAT?" I hooked onto Simon's shoulder before he could walk out into the parking lot from the stadium. He quickly ripped my hand off of him, turning around slowly to look at me, his face reddened with anger.

"Harold, what in the wo-"

"Don't give me that bullshit, Simon," I almost yelled, I was sick of it. He looked at me in disbelief, and I gulped... He's still my boss. He gave me this intense glare as his eyebrows furrowed. He then looked around hesitantly, knowing the boys were now in their dressing rooms...

"You're a fucking idiot, Harry." he spat as he grabbed my arm and led me out into the cold with him. He turned me around to face him, his face seeming frustrated as he put his fingers against the temple of his nose.

"Who was who?" he looked up after a minute, bringing up my last question. I sighed proudly, not too proudly though... Feeling a bit better that at least he was trying to work with me.

"Who was that woman beside you during the concert," I asked calmly, sticking my hands in my pockets naturally as Simon continued to look around for observers. I looked down at the ground before looking back up at him, his face concerned again.

"The woman with the purple sweater," I said in detail, I gazed at him, waiting for a response. He huffed a sigh before closing his eyes tightly, giving up.

"Why do you want to know?" he tried to say calmly. I rose an eyebrow to fight off his side-tracking question, but he reassured me he would tell me.

"She... She saved my life the other night," I murmured, still having a hard time believing the whole thing actually happened. He looked at me sternly, a hint of wanting to deny my statement, yet wanting to know it was true.

" The boys went out to party, and I was the only one who wasn't drunk... To be honest, I was feeling kind of down, sir. Then this girl came out of no where... and did these little things that were just so weird," he gave me a strange look, I wasn't explaining this correctly..

"What I mean is, she first tripped Louis, then knocked on the door of a new Italian restaurant, and the  Italian owner forced us to come inside and eat... but then we heard gunshots.. and I ran outside to see..." I wasn't going to tell him I went out to see the woman....

"-what was going on, and a car pulled up, holding a gun right at me...and that woman.. she shot back at the person who was about to shoot me, and then she and the owner started speaking in American accents.." I knew I sounded crazy, like a little boy explaining his crazy dream to his dad...

"American accents?" Simon asked casually as he listened, throwing me a quick gaze before looking away again.

"The owner had originally been speaking in an Italian accent... then the girl came in after the shooting and told the man why he wasn't protecting us... she was yelling at him... and then... and then she said to 'knock us out and call Simon'," I looked back at Simon, the event so vivid in my mind. Simon looked at me in this ridiculous expression.

"Harold, you need to lay off the-"

"SIMON. I SWEAR, PLEASE BELIEVE ME," I began to beg. This was getting really frustrating, I could feel my eyes water in frustration. Simon looked at me again, this time a fatherly look to it, one that actually showed he cared.

"Harry, I believe you, ok?" he said softly..I sighed, a huge weight off my shoulders.

"So, who is she?" I whispered as he grabbed my shoulders, patting it in comfort. He pursed his lips together, and huffed before reaching out his hand for his phone. He looked through it, and put it against his ear, not even seconds later did someone answer.

"I need you there, now," he said mono toned. I remained quiet as he went through his phone. He moved through the keyboard slowly, as I awaited for something to happen.. Something crazy like a giant helicopter or something... but nothing. Ok, now I seriously am loosing my mind. He looked back up after a couple of minutes, and I just stared blankly. He gave me a warm smile.

"I'll drive you back to your hotel, boy. C'mon," he said as he put his hand around my shoulder, and I followed silently, afraid. I sat down in the passenger seat and he started up his car.

"So.. who is she?" I asked again, curious.. I was just glad that someone believed me... Simon smirked at me, and before I could respond, the sound of a loading gun's 'click' made my heart drop.

The cold rim of a gun was against my head, and I swear, I swear to you, I think I pissed my trousers a little. I gulped, and a tear rolled down my eye. Simon's face was startled by the sudden gun against my fucking head.

"Hey, Hey hey!! Don't mess around like that, you little shit" Simon pushed the gun out of my face, and a small chuckle escaped from behind my seat. 

"Sorry, Simon. I'm just pretty pissed off. We're even, ok?" the voice said softly, sounding so evil and demonic now... Simon rolled his eyes, and shrugged.

I turned around to find the dim car light over her face, her eyes a beautiful hazel- brown.. her hair up in a messy pigtail. She still wore a purple sweater, but this time it was one of our merchs... It had all our faces on it, with hearts all over. I raised an eyebrow, my heart beating quicker than ever.She leaned against the 3 seated chair,her legs extended to the other side of the door, her head against the window as she put the gun on her lap.

A stern smile against her plump lips, revenge in her eyes.It was her, the woman that saved my life, yet looked like she wanted to take it herself...

My heart stopped beating, and I was intimidated out of my mind... She was no nice girl...

Suddenly, Simon sighed, pressing the gas and driving off quickly...

"You wanted answers, didn't you?." she spat in disgust, putting her hands behind her head.  I gulped... I wish I hadn't said a word...