Safe (Harry Fan-Fic)

"Niall, did you fart again?" Louis asked as we walked through the street casually. No one was around, and I continued to gaze at the floor as the puddles of water that  blurred with the drizzle.

"How could I have farted if I haven't even ate, Louis" he said defensively. I sighed.

It's going to rain harder soon, the darken grey clouds assured that. I let my mind drift as we walked, because the other men just seemed to be joking around drunkily. 

I began to think, and then overthink. I mean, really OVERTHINK. I started reminscing times at home, and how happy I was to be around my mum. I miss her already, and we've only been on our fourth concert of the tour.

Media was making me look like a man-whore, and always joking about it... I laugh, but it really does hurt inside.Then again, I shouldn't be doing the things I did, but I just get so caught up in the moment... when I need the love I'm desperately searching for, I settle for whatever I have, I suppose.

We passed an empty alleyway..

"Excuse me, sorry." a woman quickly murmured, pushing me away from the sidewalk.

I didn't even hear her steps, I usually do hear when someone's coming, I mean, when you're a celebrity, you have to hear every fan coming your way before hand so you could get a heads up to run..

But not a peep, as if she came from no where. It actually shook me quite a bit when she tugged on my shoulder even more farther from the street. 

"Sorry," I breathed- the cold air making a fog of breath against her face. I quickly gazed at it, just out of curiousity. Oh dear, she was pretty attractive. You could also tell she wasn't from around here though, but for some odd reason, her gaze was set on something on the other side of the street.

It was a quick glimpse before she looked at me, her eyes a warm hazel-brown, not something I'm really in to. I smiled at her, and she just gazed at me blankly, a little troubled. She then looked away before speed-walking ahead towards the other boys.

I didn't realize I had fallen behind, so I quickly followed the girl, subconsciously checking out her outfit. A winter coat on, a purple scarf, tight black jeans with leather black boots. What's with all the black? She still had a magnifent body though.

 She suddenly, and I could tell she did it purpously, tripped the drunken Louis to the ground in one swift, elegant movement. He stumbled to the ground, his hands falling into a puddle of water. The rest of the pals helped him up, taking forever since they were beyond wasted. 

Because of her, I was able to catch up in seconds. I glared at her, a little upset at the disrespectful manner that she had no reason to do. She looked back at me, and I opened my mouth to speak up.

She slid her black glove against her lips, in which I suddenly noticed looked very soft. However, her eyes were opened wide, as if she was suprised or intimidated by something. She swiftly turned back before I observed her closely as she slid and knocked three times against a wooden door, walking away before anyone can notice. I noticed though.

The men were barely finished picking up Louis when seconds later, a man opened the door the mysterious woman had knocked on, and took a step forward, acting as if he was going to walk out before he caught our gazes. He looked to be in his late 60's, but you could tell he was still very strong.

He spoke some type of italian, and I looked up to find large sign that read ' Grand Opening'. He quickly called someone else.

"Ah', young men! Vut are you guys doing out here on a night so cold!" his accent made my eyebrow raise as I looked around for the women again... He walked to us and  grabbed a towel from his pocket, cleaning off Louis' hands.

"Here, here. Grand opening is tomorrow! I feed you all, my first customers for free! In exchange for your critique" he finished in his heavy accent. The boys all laughed and agreed as the man led them inside. I caught him look over his shoulder before nodding slightly.

He turned back to me and smiled warmly as I tried to follow his gaze... that woman.. How did she know... He knew something...

"C'mon H- Son. Come inside," he said a little nervously. I was then forced inside the warm restauraunt, the sweet smell of pasta taking over my hunger...