Chapter 8

Your eyes met with Kylo's, as you stood there defenseless. "I was just heading back to my room" you say quietly. "Oh I see." He stood there awkwardly, sometimes looking into your eyes, other times his eyes were set on your wounds.

Kyle cleared his throat "I- I apologize for *gestures towards neck*" You look at him with eyes full of shock. "It's no biggie. Really" you fiddle your hands and look to your feet. An awkward silence breaks out. Moments go by without a single word being said.

Kylo had slowly made his way towards you. Making the space between the two of you smaller and smaller.

"Y/N" Kylo lifts your chin so that you make eye contact once again. "I'm sorry. For everything." He says with his fingers placed every so gently upon your chin.

____________________________

This chapter is terribly short, might not even be able to call it a chapter, but I've just gotten into a funk lately. I've come back to this chapter multiple times, not knowing where to progress the story from here.

With no motivation, it makes it hard to post content that you are actually happy with. Kind of why I haven't posted in so long.

I want to start fresh on a new chapter, instead of dwelling on this one. Might even delete this after awhile, who knows.

If you have ANY suggestions on what should happen next in the story plot please leave a comment or start up a conversation with me because it would help out tremendously!

For those of you who have read all of this and continue to support me, thanks a million❤