Chapter 7

You had gone to the medical bay soon after your session with Kylo had ended. The nurses patched you up and made the burning sensation cease. "Thank you" you say to the nurse helping you. "Of course, it is my job. But what exactly happened?" She asks clearly intrigued. "Oh..'Master Ren' went-- lets just say he pushed me pasted my limits." Replying, you shrug your shoulders. "You see oddly.. calm. Lord Ren is ruthless, I've seen him kill people because of one mistake they might've made. He's dangerous."

Her eyes show a concerned look. "I know what he's like. I've seen my home in ruins, all my friends, dead because of him. He once was a good man, and call me crazy optimistic but I think I can change him back." You were hopeful. You wanted to help him, to bring him back to his family, and to avenge Poe's death in a good way. 

She laughs quietly "You are brave, I'll give you that. Be careful though." Smiling, the young nurse hands you some medication and opens the door to you. "My name's Scarlet, it was nice to meet you.." "Y/N" you add in. "Well Y/N, you're welcomed anytime for a chat." Scarlet smiles and says her goodbyes.

You are walking back to your room when you notice Kylo standing in room talking to himself. "You need to be more careful or you're going to kill the only student you have! The only person you have left." Silent breaks out until He pulls off his mask and throws it forcefully at the ground. The sound made you jump but you were sure to stay quiet. "Why do I even try!? She'll never care for me after all I've done, I'm too far gone."

Your brows knit as curiosity sets in. Why was he saying this? Surely he couldn't still have feelings for you. Kylo abruptly turns around and walks toward the door. You quickly stand up and walk in the opposite direction, trying to act as casual as you possibly could.

"Y/N?" You hear your name being called from behind. You stop dead in your tracks, knowing who the caller was. You turn around slowly, exposing the bandages that were draped across your wound. "Yes, Master Ren?"

___________

You guys are going to hate me for this short chapter aren't you? Sorry! Next part will be longer, but in the mean time enjoy this short "filler" chapter.