Nice Butt

So it begings. Another Monday morning and another school year.

I'm in my last year of high school and my grades are up. I'm hoping to get a scholarship for college and study music. That's the only thing I'm good at.

I meet Normani and Ally at the entrance of school. God, I've missed them.
I can see them looking around for me, they've missed me that much?! I love them.
Normani's the first to spot me. But she has a look in here eyes... Somethings not right. She smirks at me. Shit.
Next thing I know I'm tackled to the ground, her weight making it almost impossible for me to breathe. It's Normani, I shouldn't have suspected any less.

"I've missed you girl"

"Mani I love you and I've missed you, but if you don't get off of me right now I'm gonna strangle you with my thighs, I swear."

Normani burst out with laughter. "Strangle me how Mila? With your koala hug technique?"

"Shut u- Ow!"

I forgot there was another little lady to complete our trio.

"We missed you Mila! I felt a little left out so I thought adding a little extra weight to the pile wouldn't hurt."

"I will strangle you all-"

"OK girls, partys over. Start heading inside for registration."

Ugh, already being bossed around by a teacher. School hasn't even started.
I make my move to get up, surprisingly both girls gave me a hand to help me up.
I was making my way into the building when a mysterious pair or green eyes caught my attention. Or was it the toothy smile that seemed to be directed my way?

She was laughing. At me? Ohh right of course, my friends all basically toppled me over and made me look, and feel, like a human pancake.
She caught my eyes staring at her. God, she was gorgeous. I had never seen eyes so vivid and enticing. In fact, they seemed to be coming closer.
Ohh, they are coming closer because the girl is walking over to me.

She's walking over to me. And she's looking at me. And she's absolutely beautiful.
Her dark, raven hair and her edgy, rocker chick look provided the perfect contrast to her glowing face. And her glowing eyes.

"Nice butt."

"Yeah you t- wait what?"

I turned around to see my brand new white denim jeans covered with streaks of green and brown. Great.

I looked back up to the girl making her way inside school. She turned around just in time to give me a humoured smirk. Way to make a first impression Camila.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My first few classes of the day were quite uneventful. I already have homework which sucks, but I managed to make a new friend in History class. Her names Dinah. She's new and she's from Brazil. We started talking because Mrs. Robertson wanted to make Dinah comfortable. And because I'm so cool, she thought I would be the perfect person to welcome her... that and because I speak Português.
So not only am I American and Cuban, but half Português.

Me and Dinah hit it off straight away. I learnt a lot about the girl and I can see her fitting in well with me and my 2 best friends.

"So last period we have English together, you can come sit with me for lunch and we can walk together to class if you want?"

"Thanks Camila, so glad I found you!"

"Us portugues girls have to stick together! Plus I'm sure Mani and Ally would love you."