Chapter 2: Friends Forever

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have turned your laptop on without asking you," Dinah said while shaking her head. Lauren didn't say anything instead she just curled up into a ball and started crying. The taller girl immediately moved towards the crying girl and sat next to her.

"Lo, don't cry, please don't cry," Dinah said while rubbing Lauren's back. 

"But you hate me now and don't wanna be my friend cause you think I'm not normal," Lauren uttered between her sobs.

"Shhh, I will always your best friend. I could never judge you and I accept you for who you are. And I would never ever leave you because I love you Lolo," Dinah said wrapping her arms around Lauren and rocking her back and forth. After some time Lauren's tears stopped flowing and her sobs turned into silent whimpers.

"Really?" Lauren asked the other girl looking into her eyes.

"Really," Dinah assured her. She gave her a small smile. Lauren laid her head back on Dinah chest and fell asleep as the taller girl gently rubbed her back. When Dinah saw Lauren's eyes closed she tried to lift Lauren up along with herself. She then laid Lauren on her bed and pulled the sheets up to her chin. She then went back on the laptop and researched more on ageplay and topics related to it. When it was around 7:30 Dinah heard the sheets stirring behind her. She turned around in the chair and saw that Lauren was sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

"Your mom told me that she and your dad were going out to some gathering and will be home late," Dinah informed the sleepy Lauren. She was yawning and rubbing her eyes. It was a very cute spectacle to witness. "She also said that you could order pizza for dinner and that she has kept some cash on the coffee table,"

"Mhm," the green-eyed girl hummed in response. She tilted her head up to face Dinah. She looked at her friend anxiously. She was expecting Dinah to tell something about her not so hidden secret.

"Could you stay here for tonight?" Lauren asked her in a low voice.

"Sure Lo, I'll just call my mom and tell her," Dinah said while smiling. She took her phone out of her pocket and called her mom. She got up and paced up and down Lauren's room. While she was talking to her mom Lauren got off of her bed and padded over to her closet and opened it. She pulled a fairly large-sized box which was hidden deep in the closet. She placed it on her bed and waited for Dinah to hang up her phone.

"What's in that?" Dinah asked the girl sitting on the bed curiously. Dinah came next to the bed and sat beside the box. Lauren sighed before pulling the top off of the box. Dinah saw a small pack of pacifiers, a few bottles and a yellow blanket which had a giraffe on it. There were also a few onesies and footed pajamas Lauren remained silent while her face turned a dark shade of crimson when she saw Dinah examine her things.

"Well, I did some research and I have a few questions, but only if you're okay with that," Dinah framed her sentences cautiously. Lauren simply nodded.

"Okay, when did you find this out?" the brown-eyed girl asked her.

"Well, maybe less than a year ago? I'm not sure,"

"Okay, how old are you in headspace?"

"Two and a half years,"

"Do you slip in and out of headspace quickly?"

"I don't slip in quickly but I slip out quickly,"

"Okay,"

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes. Lauren, I am," Dinah said. She looked into Lauren's eyes and was happy that Lauren trusted her so she gave her a small smile.

"I've read that a little usually had a caregiver but I'm assuming you don't have one?" Dinah asked her. Her facial expression turned serious.

"No, I don't," Lauren said looking down at her lap.

"Would you like me to treat you as a little and take care of you?" Dinah asked her friend.

"Would you actually do that?" Lauren whispered as she looked up to meet Dinah's eyes. There was a certain sparkle in Lauren's eyes.

"Yes, anything for you Laurenzo," Dinah said emphasizing the other girl's nickname. Lauren moved the box and scooted over to Dinah side and hugged her tightly, almost choking the older girl.

"Lolo, I can't breathe," Dinah said.

"I'm sorry DJ," the shorter girl said while she loosened her hold on Dinah.

"It's okay, so, let's do this now," Dinah says and sees Lauren's face light up almost instantly. Dinah takes out one of the bottles and walks out the room to the kitchen leaving Lauren alone in her room.

Maybe this is not a bad after all. Lauren thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey peeps! I will make the chapters longer but I need to get into the flow first so please bear with me. Do you want me to include diapers and get more into ageplay? Let me know in the comments.

-Shane