Chapter Thirty Five : California Love

Start from the beginning

The suite was only quiet for a moment until Angelo entered from the balcony. He walked over and laid on top of me as I frowned and shifted some turning my head.

"Bwoy what are you doing?" I questioned trying to roll him onto the floor but he was heavier than me and at that moment I was still in bliss and it'd take a while for me to come down from that.

"I woke up to the sound of y'all fucking. I silently cheered my cousin on" Angelo admitted. He smelled like a mixture of smoke and his usual body spray.

"Lo get off of me before Kaine comes around the corner and punches you in the face. I'm trying to relax anyway bwoy" I complained not being able to get comfortable under all of his weight.

"I need you to do me a favor. Remember that woman named Goddess I was telling you about? She won't give me a chance and I need you to accidentally run into her somewhere and talk me up, you'd do that for me right lil dawg?" Angelo questioned and I closed my eyes.

"Nope. You want her you need to work for it" I explain and he smacked his teeth dramatically as he moved off of me. He laid next to me on the couch and squished me into the inside as his arm hung off of the edge of the couch and he stared at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" Kaine questioned as he walked into the living room of the Suite. Angelo looked up at him briefly before back at the ceiling.

"Obviously we're laying down. It's not that deep" Angelo responded as I sat up. I remember there was a time before Kaine and I got married or even met back up again that Angelo remained my friend and let it be know that no matter what happened between Kaine and he'd always be there for me.

Kaine pulled both of my hands up gently as he helped me get up just as the Suite door opened and Aaron came walking in with Knox and Kieran. He was holding a bag of food in one hand and Kaine took our youngest son from his arms while I picked up Knox who came running to me dressed like Johan had gotten him dressed this morning.

"Mama look it" Knox pointed to the doorway and a few seconds later my uncle Zaire appeared as he talked with Johan. I walked over to him and smiled some only for my smile to falter a little as Marco appeared after him.

He looked at me for awhile and I lowered Knox to the ground before walking over to him and giving him a big hug.

"I'm okay, are you okay?" I questioned as I pulled back some and looked at him. He slowly nodded before I watched him take a seat on the couch. His eyes landed on Knox and then at Kaine who was holding Kieran, he quickly looked at Zaire as if he needed confirmation.

"I told you Ajani had babies, those are her babies" Zaire assured and Kaine offered Marco a chance to hold Kieran while Knox stood hugging my thigh and observing him.

"Bambino that's uncle Marco, be nice" I warn rubbing my son's face and his eyes stayed on Marco before they eventually went to the door where my mom was coming in. Knox went running to her and Marco appeared nervous as he gave Zaire another look.

"Nana" Knox said happily as she gave him kisses. I walked over to her and she pulled me into a tight hug. I knew she was coming over because she'd texted me when she and my brothers got off of the private jet but I just had no idea my uncles were coming over.

I watched my mom who's eyes went over to Marco and he was already looking at her. He'd been refusing to see her for awhile now, I knew it was because he didn't want her sympathy. He didn't want anyone's sympathy and that was understandable, people treated him like he wasn't himself.