"Naruto! Naruko! Konohamaru! Udon! Help!" She shrieked

"Let her go! Now!" Naruto yelled.

"You creep! Stealing a little girl! Get back here!" I yelled.

The ninja laughed, and ran off with Moegi. 

"C'mon guys!" Naruto yelled.

"Right!" We responded. We all took off after the pair.

"We'll get this creep! Moegi!" Naruto yelled as we chased her.

I noticed that the other 2 boys stopped following us. They must have gotten lost.

I saw the ninja standing in front of a tied up Moegi. Naruto and I landed on the ground behind him. "Hey! What do you think you're doing with Moegi?!" Naruto yelled, pointing.

"Is that your question? You really want to know?" He held a kunai to her neck. "If you move, the brat's finished!" He laughed.

"She's just a kid! Let her go!" I yelled.

"Bring me the 1st Hokage's Scroll of Sealing!" The strange ninja ordered us. I frowned.

"Hurry up and get it!" He barked again.

"What if we say no, huh?" I yelled back. I smirked. He wasn't paying attention, the idiot! He's alot older than me and Naruto, yet he didn't notice what we were doing.

"Then the girl dies!" He yells.

"Oh yeah? All I see are two dummies." Naruto shot back. I smirked. The ninja looked behind him.

"Huh? Where'd she go?!" He exclaimed. He looked up, and saw 2 clones with Moegi. A clone of me, and a clone of Naruto.. I had learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu from someone I didn't know the identity of. He had taken care of me in my bith village, since I had no parents. He taught me all that I know today.

"The shadow clone jutsu?! I'll waste you punks!" He growled.

"You just don't know when to give up!" One of my clones jeered, helping Naruto with a net. We threw it over the enemy ninja and jumped on him to hold him down.

"Hey, boss! We're here!" Konohamaru and his friend, Udon, ran into the clearing. "It's about time!" Naruto yelled.

Moegi ran up and hugged Konohamaru. "I was really scared!" She whined. I giggled, standing up.

"Did you catch him boss? Can we see him?" Udon asked. We all turned around to see. The guy was gone, it was just a log.

"Huh? A substitution jutsu?!" I beat Naruto to it.

I rolled my eyes. "We better go, Naru-kun. The Chuunin Exams await!" I exclaimed, pumping my fist in the air.