4: Rose & Kanaya

"Again John, I'm SO sorry about them teaching those words to Karkat.."

"Hey it's okay.. I'll just teach Karkat not to use those words. Maybe some time we can all meet up and let them hang out again?"

"That'd be wonderfu- Hold on, Eridans tugging at my sleeve.."

A couple of seconds later, "How cute, Eridan and Sollux want to talk to Karkat before they go to bed. Do you think Karkat can talk to them?"

"Well karkats already asleep.." I examined the sleeping troll in my lap,  snuggled up in his sweater. I smiled and petted the top of his head with my finger.

I could hear one of them cursing in the background.

"Oh Eridan, stop complaining. He's sleeping. He's younger than you two, he has to get all the rest he can- Don't you- I gotta go.. Bye John- SOLLUX CAPTOR!!" She hung up.

Jeez, those two must really be a handful.

I scooped up Karkat and took him into my room. His eyes slowly opened and he stared up at me with tired eyes. "Whut arr you doing..?" He asked, yawning. He rubbed his eyes and blinked.

His voice was quiet..
Too quiet.

"Putting you to bed. You've had a long day.. Are you okay, Karkat?"

He rubbed his "M-My thrt hrts.." He whimpered.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

"It's because you were yelling those bad words all day.. You should keep your voice down.. It's not good to always be yelling." I frowned.

"Srry.." He looked down.

I laid him down onto his small bed.
"Just try to get some sleep okay? If your throat still hurts tomorrow, we'll fix it right up!"

He smiled then grabbed his blanket.. "Jhn?"

"Yeah Karkat?"

His cheeks flushed slightly. He looked down, messing the a loose string from his blanket. "C-Cn I sleep with you?"

"With me? Like, on my bed?"

He nodded and clutched the blanket fighter.

"Sure, but I kinda move a lot when I sleep. It might now be comfortable."

"I dnt lik myy bed. It hrtz." He hopped down and crawled to my bed, struggling to jump up.

"Here you go." I lifted him up carefully onto one of my pillows. He felt the pillow with his paws, staring at it in wonder. He face planted into it, which made me laugh.
He soon curled up, with his blanket wrapped around him like a burrito.
He purred quietly, snuggling deeper into the pillow.

"Good night Karkat."

"Mmgh mmmg." He grumbled, still not lifting his head as he said a good night back.

I laid down and stared at him for a while. I sighed and took off my glasses, turning off the lights. I closed my eyes, but I felt something warm and fuzzy lay on my neck.
I opened my eyes and saw Karkat.

"Karkat, what are you doing?"

"Getting wrm.." He whispered, purring into my neck.

"I can't sleep with you on my neck dude.. And what if I crush you in my sleep or something?"

He hissed at me and crawled into my shirt from the neck hole.

Outcast (JohnKat)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara