My stomach growled reminding me that I haven't eaten anything but a cookie since 11:00 and it was going on 5:30 . I think I remember seeing a small little restaurant/bar.

I walked further down the block until I reached it. Inside there were a lot of people. It was loud and you could faintly hear the music in the background.

"Just one?" The worker asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Follow me" she smiled. It was quite big and she seemed to take me to the far back since all the other seats were taken.

"I'll be back to take your order" she said handing me the menu.

I skimmed through it quickly seeing my options.

I decided I should just have some pasta.

"Well would you look at that?" I heard a voice say. I looked and there stood Selena.

"Hello" I calmly said.

"I thought good girls like you don't go on this side if town." She smirked.

"I was hungry and this was the closest thing" I said to her.

"You came here alone? I thought Louis had you on a tight leash. Guess not. " she said and the mention of his name made me frown instantly.

"Oh, I know that look far too well." She said taking a seat I front of me. I didn't want to be rude so I kept my mouth shut.

By the look in her eyes I can tell she enjoyed seeing me like this.

I honestly wished I could of picked a better place to eat.

"Can I get you anything to drink" the waitress asked.

"Just a coke please" I answered.

"And you miss?"

"Oh I'm not ordering" she answered before turning back to me. The waitress left and Selena gave me a big smirk.

"So tell me what happened yesterday with Zayn. Did you guys have sex?" She asked.

"No. He's just my friend." I tell her.

"You can't honestly say that you don't find Zayn hot. That boy definitely knows how to make you scream his name." She replies.

"Maybe it's best if you go." I tell her. She looks over my shoulder and smirks before facing me.

"I'll leave but just answer me this one thing. I won't tell anyone I swear. Do you or do you not find Zayn extremely attractive?" She asked with a big smile.

I sighed.

"Yes" I answered desperate for her to leave.

"That's all I needed to here" She said as she looked behind me. I follow her eyes and see him standing there.

Louis.

"Technically I didn't say anything. This was all you" she walks up to Louis and whispers something in his ear before leaving.

I open my mouth to say something but he beats me to it.

"Don't"

He honesty can't be mad at me.

"Are you seriously going to turn this around on me?" I say as a little anger starts to build up.

"Do you know how hard it is to let someone go because you don't want them to get hurt and then to hear this?" He says.

I stand up and walk closer to him.

"I don't understand you Louis. You act like you like me but at the same time you act like you don't want to go near me. It's confusing and frustrating." I say.

"You're not going to hurt me Louis." I say as I grab his hand.

"I already am" he pulls away from me.

"No you're not because I trust you Louis. I really do" his eyes meet mine for a minute.

"You trust me" he asks.

"Yes. I trust you" I grab his hand for the second time.

He looks me in the eyes and gently places a kiss on my forehead.

I could honestly careless about the few people starring at us.

"You don't know about the things that I do. The things I constantly do. If you did you would hate me for it. Don't waist your time on me." He says to me in a low tone.

My eyes start to water at his constant rejection. It hurts. It really hurts.

I look away from him and just walk out. My hunger has faded and tears won't stop falling. He doesn't call my name or even try to say anything.

I don't bother wiping my tears or trying to silent my sobs. As I walk out of the restaurant as if the universe wants to screw me over even more, I run into three people I didn't want to see.

Candice, Stan, and Zayn.

"Holly?" He asks as he sees me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I can see Candice smirk while Stan just stands there not knowing what to do. I wipe my tears away and try to calm myself.

"I'm fine I just need to get home." I tell him.

"I can drive you if you want" he asks.

"No thanks. You have been kind enough, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you. I can walk on my own"

"She's so naive" I hear Candice say.

"I'll call you later okay" he tells me.

I nod and continue walking.

Zayn POV

I'm confused as she walks away and I can't help but worry.

"Can we go? I'm hungry" Candice whines.

I didn't realize I was standing in the same spot.

"What do you think that was about?" Stan asks.

"I don't know" I reply as we start walking to our familiar bar.

"Who cares about her, she's nothing special" Candice says.

"Don't talk about her like that, you don't even know her" I raise my voice. As we enter the bar and walk over to our usual spot I see Louis sitting there looking pissed off.

Did he make her cry?

The thought of him doing that to her angers me.

"Zayn!" Stan slaps my head lightly as I turn to face him.

"What?" I yell.

"I have been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes. Do you or do you not want to sit here?" He says with a sigh.

I simply shrug and take a seat.

Was I really that zoned out?

____________________________________________________