Chapter 33

"Okay, what did you tell my mother?" Dani asks as she strolls into my room.

"Just what a great kid Ashley is." I lied.

"You were amazing today." She pecks my lips.

"It's been a stressful day." I snuggle up with her.

"It's noon." she rolled her eyes.

"Well then let's nap all day." I shrug.

"I can think of better things." She smirked and kissed my neck.

"Baby girl, did you not pay attention to what happened today?" I sit up.

"No, I was busy thinking about how handsome you are." She scoffed before straddling me.

"Honestly, we should be careful."I warn.

"I'm on the pill, so Ashley and Chris are having a baby, it will be cute and well dressed, I'm not afraid of being in that situation, but we're safe." She kissed me passionately.

"Well, I'm not in the mood." I gulp.

"What the fuck? You're always in the mood." She whines.

"Ashley's pregnant, I'm sorry I can't think about sex right now. I mean, her parents are going to kill her... Her parents won't even be there with her. She's getting married now and I just know a lot of stuff with our family is going to be chaotic." I run a hand through my hair.

"Look, I'm sure my parents can come up with a number to compensate this incident." she scoffs.

"No, my family isn't like your family. We value each other, not a reputation and not a bank account." I roll my eyes.

"Are you really mad at me? You can't blame me that my brother got your cousin pregnant. I feel bad for her but it takes two." She shrugged.

"Your brother can walk away, she's the one who has to hold it in for 9 months." I fuss.

"Well she could have thought about it before spreading her legs to an idiot." Dani raised an eyebrow.

"If you were in her position-" I try to explain.

"I wouldn't be. I'm smarter than that." She bitterly laughed.

"Forget it." I left my room and went downstairs to get a glass of water.

"Luke, I want to talk to you... we want to talk to you." Daniel said.

"Yes sir." I follow them into his study.

"Tori told me..."He sniffles.

"I'm sorry, sir. I just didn't want to hurt Danielle." I explain.

"I know. You're a good man. I appreciate everything you have done for my little girl." He smiles softly before letting it fall.

"It seems you are leader here. We want you to address this to the others. You're all going home." Tori glared at me.

"I understand." I nod.

"And Luke, this does mean your cousin and her bastard child will not be apart of my family." She had a sinister way about her.

"Family? This is what you call a family?" Daniel raises his voice.

"Luke, leave." Tori shoos me out before yelling at her husband.