Chapter 31

"Luke, I assume it was your doing that caused my daughter to miss opportunities." Tori smirked evilly.

I've lost all respect for this woman.

"No, I got her out of there as fast as I saw you in the library." I glare at her.

"Excuse me?" She looked pissed.

"She didn't see you, I did. I saw you with that man, and I made sure Dani didn't." I explain.

"You-" She was about to spew a ton of things.

"I love your daughter, real love, not all she can offer me. I want her for her spirt and soul. I didn't do this to humiliate you, just like I shielded her last night to protect her. All I want is for her to be happy, this isn't about how much you disapprove of me." I defend.

"You will not end up with my daughter." She bitterly laughed.

"I'll be with her longer than you expect." I rolled my eyes and smirked as I went to the escalator to go to her room.

"I'm about to go make your daughter happy, you wouldn't understand." I shrugged.

As soon as I go in her room I see her studying.

I move her hair to the side and begin to kiss her neck.

"Can I stop studying?" she asks pathetically.

"You can do whatever you want, Baby girl." I don't like that she asks me my permission.

"I studied all last night, so now can we spend the day together with movies and cuddling and if we get a little mischievous, let it be." She puts the cards down and cups my face.

"I need to shave." I remember.

"A little scruff looks sexy on you." Dani climbs in my lap.

"Princess, what kind of relationship do you want?" I ask.

"A good one with you. I want trust. You don't have to tell me everything, but please don't keep secrets from me. I want-" Chris storms in.

"Your cousin is a piece of work, ya know that!" He shouts.

"What's wrong?" Dani asks.

"So we're in the middle and i'm about to, ya know, and she tells me to stop." I roll my eyes at him.

"Maybe she already came." Dani shrugged.

"Go talk to her, please." he asks.

"I'll go." I offer.

I knock on the door to see Ashley in tears.

"Luke." she immediately cries in my arm.

"I'm here." I close the door.

"What did he do?" I ask her.

"I did it too." she sobbed.

"Whatever happened will be okay." I promise her.

"Luke... I'm pregnant." she whispered before crying again.

I was in shock. I just held her closer and let her cry.