Beauty Behind The Madness (Filler)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Here's your receipt ma'am." I take the receipt from the boys hands and stuff in my pocket along with Abel's black card. I push the cart up to the front to see Bella looking down on her phone.

"Hey, lets go." She looks up and puts her phone away and follows behind me while pushing her cart . We got to the car and I put my groceries in the back seat . "Do you wanna stop by your place to put your groceries up?"

"Yeah that's cool." We drive in silence while she puts her address into the GPS . I turn on the radio and we listen to some song by Lana Del Rey . I occasionally look over at Bella to see her staring out the window looking like a fucking zombie.

After about 20 minutes we arrived to her mini mansion , she told she'd be back out in a few minutes . As soon as she got her bags and headed for her house I took out the needle that I was stowing away for this perfect moment.

I called Abel twice before he eventually picked up the phone . "What?"

"I have a surprise for you." I say plucking the needle to make sure the contents weren't thick.

"Groceries I hope."

"I have your food you fat fuck! But just set up the room down stairs I have another surprise ."

"Oh god. Another one ? We just got rid of one surprise. Take whatever it is you got , back!"

"Too late . She's already in the car. Be ready for me." I hand up the phone as I seen Bella come out her place . I slide my needle up my bundle of bracelets so she wouldn't see it . the car door opens and she gets back in and buckles her seatbelt .

"All good?" I ask

"Yep." I drive off down the street and once again silence fills the car except for the slight sounds of my bracelets moving. We finally get to a red light and I look over to her and she's on her phone as usual . I ease the needle far out of enough from my bracelets and I quickly stick in the leg with the needle .

"What the fuck-" she says before her words get stuck.

"What I gave you was an animal tranquilizer , you'll be out like a light in 10 seconds. Let this be a lesson never to let your guard down and never to get in the car with a girl who doesn't like you." Her entire body falls limp and her head lightly falls against the car window .  Speeding down the street , I turn into the nearest fast food restaurant and park in the nearest parking space available . I wipe down the needle with some napkins from the glove compartment , grab some gloves and on of Abel's jackets as well so nobody would notice I had on latex gloves . I wrapped the needle in a plastic ziplock and quickly tossed it in the dumpster by the drive-thru , jogging back to my car I get in and reverse and speed down the street to Abel's house. After about 15 minutes I stop at a red light and begin changing the the radio station, settling on a station that has Florence and The Machine playing.

I look over at Bella who's still passed out.

  The light turns green and I drive off and make a left into the gated community that Abel's place was located . I grab my phone and call Abel and tell him to come out and help me with the groceries. I wait in the driveway for almost 5 minutes before he finally comes out the door. I turn off the ignition and get out the car , I look at him over the roof of the car and smile.

"Take the big one in the front seat." I say smirking. He looks at me and shakes his head while opening the passenger side , I heard a big thud and walk over to the passenger side to see him struggling to pick the bitch up. "I can't believe you did this." He says with his voice strained . "This is kidnapping!"

"I thought it was giraffe-napping? Or maybe boar-napping?" I say cackling. "Shut the fuck up and make sure nobody sees us!" I grab 2 hands full of grocery bags and begin walking to the front door. "Its about 10 isn't it? No paps are out right now." I head into the house and pass the living room as I hear henny yapping . I look over and smile as he follows behind me . I sit the groceries down on the island and walk back out the car to get the last load of bags , I stop in my tracks to see Abel still struggling to take Bella down to the basement I chuckle to myself silently as I went back outside. Grabbing the last few bags I shut and lock the car door and head back in the house .

I begin putting all the dry and canned foods and chips in the cupboards and pantries

I begin putting all the dry and canned foods and chips in the cupboards and pantries . I hear the basement door shut and turn around to see a pissed off Abel. "Why are you doing this?"

"I got us some poptarts. Family size." I say smiling while shaking the box . He steps closer to me and corners me by the refrigerator. "What did you do to her?"

"I stuck her with an animal tranquilizer. If I wanted her dead, she'd be chopped in pieces on a meat rack in fuckin china . But she's still here." I put the poptarts and chips in the pantry and ignored Abel completely . "Why are you doing this?"

"Why do you care?"

"Maybe because we just killed someone a few hours ago?!" He yells. "Who said anything about killing anybody?" I say calmly . "You know what you need? A nice cup of tea, I got some chai and blackberry . Which one tickles your pickle?" I smile and walk to the sink to fill the kettle with some water and sit it on the stove. I grab the hook nails and rope and head to the basement while I put the kettle on low .

"Where are you going?"

"What if she wakes up and get out? Then we'll both be either in jail or facing the death penalty." I jogged down the stairs quickly to see Bella still unconscious and duct taped on mysterious table that was never here before .

"Are you gonna kill her?" I turn around to see Abel leaning up against the wall .

"Maybe , maybe not.. Depending how I feel after the raiders game is finished."

____________