Beauty Behind The Madness (Filler)

Rose's POV

After we finished eating , Abel chased me around the house with the steak knife cutting me on my shoulder for putting his hand in water . I threw a vase at him but it missed by a few inches and hit the wall. "Are you done?" He says . "Good . Now please go to the store before we die of starvation tomorrow." He says throwing his keys at me, hitting me in the stomach.

"I fucking hate you!" I say storming out of the house . Hopping into his Rolls Royce I head to the nearest Wal-Mart that the GPS is leading me to . I don't get him , one minute he's in love with me the next he's ready to slice carotid artery. I start to feel a little uneasy as I turn into the parking lot , I park all the way in the back and and I grap my phone , Abel's keys and card & stuff them into my pocket while exiting the car. Walking towards the entrance I grab a cart and start piling chips and juice in the bottom of it . So far no one has noticed me and I would love to keep it like that because the way I'm feeling , I'm so not in the mood for anybody asking for pictures.

I look around as I see children with their mother or father asking for candy or a shirt or toy . I smile as I see a chubby little baby in the cart gnawing on his mothers purse handle, He has a brown complexion with light brown eyes and straight black hair that's slicked back.

I wonder what me and Abel's baby would look like if we were to have one. I shake the thought out of my head as I put some Doritos and Oreos in the cart, I go over to the aisle over and see caprisuns, granola bars , cereal , juice boxes , pop-tarts and all kinds of junk foods. I grab the family size of smores pop-tarts and some cereal .

I grab a box of the cinnamon toast crunch and frosted flakes and throw them in the cart . Looking for a ladder to get the froot loops from the top shelf I feel someone bump my cart which hit me in the ankle.

"Fucking hell!" I snap my head around to see a walking giraffe with sunglasses on .

"Well if it isn't ugly bitch the 3rd. How's your face?" I say smiling.

"You're so lucky we're in public." Bella says,

"Or else what? You'd cry again?" I say smugly. "You think you're hot shit cause you have Abel wrapped around your fuckin finger? News flash bitch , he's using you."

"Like how you used him ?"

"You don't know shit about us."

"You say us like yall are still a fling." I chuckle at her facial expression. I see she has stitches going from eyebrow down to the end of her nostril. I smile at my crafty work.

"I don't know what the fuck you're doing to Abel but I'm gonna find out. You're a fucking weirdo." She says stepping closer to me.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"Uber . What does that have to with anything?" She says

"Abel wants to speak to you and I both . I drove here and you can ride with me if you want."

"Why in God's green earth would I trust you ?" She says tugging her hat down farther. "Well you must not love Abel as much as you say." I quickly grab the ladder and grab the froot loops off the top shelf and drop them in the cart. As I hopped down I come face to face with Bella. "How much longer will you be in here?" Bingo!

"Maybe about 20 more minutes. Just wait for me at the front if you get finished before me." With that I walked down to the frozen food aisle and picked up some chicken nuggets , fish sticks, a few steaks and some other shit you can pop into the oven . After wandering around aimlessly for about 15 minutes in the gardening department and finding nothing I needed besides some trash bags, soilex , rope , hook nails and cement I decided to head for the check out line. Putting all my items on the conveyor belt. The total came out to be $235.49 . I swiped Abel's card as put it back in my pocket and begin loading the bags back into the cart .