Morticia

Abel's POV

Waking up covered in dried blood I pressed the home screen button on my phone to see a shit load of messages and miss calls from everyone.

Cash
Text messages (5)
Missed calls from Cash (3)

Lamar
Text messages (10)
Missed calls from Lamar (1)

Hawk
Text messages (3)

Illangelo
Text messages (20)
Missed calls from Illangelo (8)

Doc
Text messages (2)

I rubbed my hand over my face and groaned into the pillow it was 2 p.m I was supposed to be done recording the roughs of Real life, Angel, and As I am.

Well maybe I'll call it As you are I don't know if I want the song to be in first person or not but anyways it was supposed to be done by now and I was supposed to be at rehearsal by 4:30.

All of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring and I panic remembering we didn't clean up the dead bodies and blood.

"ROSE WAKE UP!" I say shaking her aggressively.

"Fuck Abel what do you want?" She said in an irritated tone.

"My friends are at my door right now and we have two dead bodies laying around"

She jumped up with her eyes blood shot red. I know I shouldn't be turned on right now but her naked body with blood splatters on it looks so delicious.

I bit my lip at the thought and she quickly snapped me out of it.

"Earth to fucking Abel hello" she said waving her hands in front of my face.

"I have an idea. How about I go down there and tell them you're not home. You went to go get a new phone because you accidentally spilled henny on it yes?"

"Perfect babe! Only my car is in the driveway" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't give me shit you were the one so persistent about fucking so many god damn times" she said walking over to the bathroom

"Those perks make me really horny okay! I'm sorry!"

"Just stay up here & let me handle this. Give me a shirt or something." She says. I hand her one of my long sleeve xo shorts and a pair of my boxers. She throws them on quickly & runs down stairs . I follow behind her and stay on the balcony stairs so I can hear what's going on." I hear the door unlock and Rose's voice .

"Where's Abel?" I hear Lamar say

"He went out to get a new phone. He'll be back shortly. Is everything all right?"

"No he hasn't answered his phone since around 8 last night I need to make sure he's okay." I hear Lamar say. "Wait if he left why is his car in the driveway?"

"He told me he was taking an uber because he was still a little drunk and didn't wanna risk getting pulled over."

"Hm. Okay."