Like me

My heart instantly dropped, mentally preparing for the worst I just kept calm & asked him what the problem was.

"The cops are snooping around and I think they're coming over here to ask questions." Fuck! I turned around away from Lamar and said a quick prayer to Satan that no matter what went down today that he stuck by me and would get me out of any situation I couldn't handle. With him and the power he has instilled in me I'm sure my lord won't let anything come in the way of my duties I do for him.

"Put the bones in the duffel bag and wait up here . Let me handle this." I adjust my hair and leggings and walk down the stairs to hear the banging on the door get louder and louder . "Calm the fuck down I'm coming!" I fold my shirt up to show a little tummy in case it's male officers. Swinging the door open I see it's my good friend Aaron. "Hey Rosey! What are you doing here girl? I thought this was the Weeknd's house"

"It is. Is he here ? We need to speak with him; ask him a couple questions."

"Actually no he's at the studio right now. Is there anything I can help with? Im his assistant."

"Actually you can. There were these two girls people said they seen you leave with from a night club called wicked? They've been missing for quite a while now and sources say you were the last two to be seen with them."

"Sir to be completely honest, me and Abel go to that club a lot and leave with various men and women. I honestly couldn't tell you anything if I wanted too." I say smiling. "Maybe a picture will jog your memory?" I nod my head as the other officer pulls out a printed out flyer of the same thing Lamar handed me earlier .
"Oh my god! I remember them, I actually haven't seem them since that night, they skipped out on us when we were gonna go to a hotel."

"Why were you going to a hotel?" To play games you fuckin idiot. "To fuck eachother senselessly." Aaron cracks up laughing to the point where he's in tears. "Still the same old Rosey. No chill what so ever."

"Mind if we check the premises?" Officer dickface asks.

"Sure as soon as you show me a permit."

"It'll only take me 5 minutes to get a permit."

"Then. Go. Get. It." I say slowly while he walks away. This good cop bad cop thing isnt working for him and he needs to quit while he's ahead.

"That's officer White, he's an asshole. Don't worry about him, but you just get all the evidence out of here before we get back. I know you Rosey."

"I have no evidence and no idea what you're talking about Aaron. You should go catch up with grandaddy over there before he shits his diaper." I say chuckling. I turn around, close and lock the door and charge upstairs to see why Lamar was so quiet. I go into the bedroom and see he's laid across the bed with the duffel bags next to him. He pops his head up and I Immediately tell him to go and get rid of the bones because the cops were coming back with a warrant to search the house. He grabs the bags and begin to head to his car. "What are you gonna do with them?"

"Worry about the cops I got this . Abel should be finished by now anyway, so you gotta deal with him aswell." he says laughing like its a joy to deal with Abel and his mood swings . He goes down the stairs and to his car, moments later I hear his tires screech off into the distance . I go and get a wet one and wipe off everything once more , going down stairs I throw away the wipe and began touching random things , don't wanna look to clean & be suspicious. After a while I grab my phone & began texting Abel; Aaron and that other cop were taking too long .

Me: Abel I'm hungry😕

Abel💀💍: I don't care

I roll my eyes at his lack of communication skills & carelessness .