Uh Oh

Abel's POV

I looked like a deer in headlights as I stood half naked with nothing but a wife beater & my boxers on. But Rose was steady chomping on the fruit bowl.

"Hello loves." Rose says in a British accent . " I knew she couldn't be a model and your assistant! Is this why you didn't wanna ride the plane with me? To be with her? " She scoffs & shakes her head

No shit peppermint patty .

"Bella listen to me-"

"No fuck you! You publicly humiliated me Abel, you literally said 'does it look like I'm with her?' on live fucking TV, you owe me an explanation!"

"If you'd stop running your fucking gums you'd fucking get one!" Rose says sharply while still eating the berries .

"Why the fuck are you even here? Shut up!" Bella says crying.

"I'll sever your carotid artery & watch you die. Keep speaking to me like you're out of your fucking mind, little girl." Rose says now with her palms laying flat on the marble counter top.

"Abel, tell her to leave" Bella says .

"How about you leave? You knew what this was from the beginning , I know you don't really love me & I barely can even tolerate you , let alone like you " By this time the crew had dispersed around the house . They were all upstairs avoiding what was happening down here . I needed nobody to walk in on my leaking project down in the basement .

I hear Rose giggling behind me while I stood in front of her. "You don't mean that Abel! We're literally perfect for each other." She says putting her arm around my neck . I push her off & shake my head , I hated this girl more than Alice and that says a lot.

"Abel, your baby gazelle is crying . You should tend to it." Rose says emphasizing the word it . Bella looked up and charged towards Rose like a mad woman . Before Bella could do anything Rose switched open her rainbow knife and cut Bella in the face causing her to scream in agony.

"Bitch back up!" Rose yells. "Rose what the fuck did you just do?!" I scream. I picked up Bella as she was crying holding her face . I grabbed her wrists to get a good look at her face and she had a huge slash across her face from the left side of her temple to the right side of her jaw. I mentally laugh at what just happened because of all the years of Bella's arrogant attitude of how she's this that and the third and no one's better than her, she finally got what she deserved which was Karma. "Lamar! Freddy! Somebody get the fuck down here!" I say . Rose storms down stairs to the basement . Taking care of our mess I hope.

"Yo what the fuck happened?"I hear Lamar say followed by a trail of foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Look we need to get her to the hospital! She's gonna need stitches."

"Stitches?! I have a fucking photo shoot tomorrow!" She cries. "Im gonna fucking kill that bitch, this is all your fault Abel!" If you weren't trying to be all 'run up bitch' this wouldn't even be happening . Maybe she forgot she was white and wanted to see if she could actually fight. I chuckle to myself and help her to the car so Freddy can take her to the hospital . One everybody leaves I go back inside and down stairs to see where the fuck Rose went off too.

Trotting down the stairs I hear a cracking and Rose cussing. Getting to the bottom of the steps I see more blood spilling out into the plastic tub. "Are you ripping out teeth again?" I say.