Bitch Ass Princess

Abel's POV

The faster I stroked inside of her, the tighter I gripped her neck. I seen her going purple and blue and as soon as I threw my head back and nutted I felt a slash at my neck, She didn't cut any important arteries but she definitely got me good. Pulling out of her , I quickly grabbed my neck & I looked down to see her slowly turning back to her regular color and holding a knife while flailing her arms and laughing like a maniac.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!" I scream so loud my voice echoes through the house.

Is she fucking stupid? Does she know I will kill her & get away with it? I rip the tape off her body and the table in a matter of seconds and before I could get ahold of her she grabs the knife off the table and slices me across the chest and runs off into the living room laughing that deranged laugh of hers.

"Now we're gonna play of my games. It's called hide and die."

I look at her like she's crazy and grab my boxers off the floor. Can't be playing these games with her while having my dick all out, she might get too happy and cut that too.

"I'll hide and you have to find me. If you find me, you die. If I find you, you die. So better be careful where you look at."

She runs off down the hall and I run after her but quickly stop because I don't have a weapon. I go back to the kitchen and grab a hand held electric carving knife and go back down the hall to where she ran.

"Rose, where you at?" I say storming down my own hallway in a furious rage. Very rare that I come across a woman who's batshit crazy and almost kills me. If she wants to play these games we can play but she won't win. I hear little foot steps behind me and a door closing. I turn around and go back to the beginning of the hall and try to unlock the door but it's like it's barricaded.

"Rose I know you're in here. When I finally get to you, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna tie you up, skin you alive & wear your fucking skin as a mask for Halloween while your head hangs above my fire place you little bitch!" I yell as the door breaks open.

Hearing a small squeal from the linen closet behind where the door use to be, I turn on the carving knife making sure my foot steps were light as a feather while walking towards her hiding space.

"Where oh where is Rose? She's not in the living room & she not in the hallway. Oh that's right she's right fucking here!" I yank open the closet only not to see rose anywhere. "Fuck! Where is she?" I say aloud to myself.

"right here daddy" she positions the knife to my neck as I turn around and stare into her eyes. I never got a really good look at her in the club but now that we're in good lighting I can see just how beautiful she really is. She's fuckin psycho but beautiful.

"Looks like you lose." I say to her.

"you're the one the other side of the knife, don't be so quick to talk shit." She says smiling.

" Look down princess." I have the carving knife digging in her stomach and how she didn't feel it only wearing one of my thin xo tanks is beyond me. Her smile instantly turns sour and as she looks up with tears are forming in her eyes. With all her might she pushes me backwards sending me flying into the closest and she starts screaming. She begins to stab at the walls and kick at the door that was already down. She swipes everything off the bathroom counter in one motion. Lotions, soaps and other toiletries go flying; some getting caught in my hair.

"Rose!" She suddenly stops what she's doing and looks at me with her makeup running down her face, her hair now disheveled and no longer in the pony tail she had it in. She looked like my Thursday girl. I begin to laugh as she dropped to floor crying like a child with all this mess around her. I go out in the hallway and grab my camera from the hall closet, prepared to take a picture of her. Going back in the bathroom She's standing at the front of the door looking at me still crying.