Chapter 48

After Zuko joined our group, all was well: expect that Zuko couldn't firebend. Which ended up with Aang and Zuko taking an adventure.

While they were gone, nothing truly happened but some training, and cooking.

Currently, we were all drinking tea after laughing at Zuko's failed attempts to tell a joke.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Sokka asked, looking at Zuko, who nodded. "So, you're really not going to tell us about what you and Zuko did?" I joked before taking a sip of my tea.

"Well...I kinda promised it would stay a secret" Aang stumbled, causing me to laugh. "How's the tea?" Sokka asked as he pulled me back into his arms. "Well it's not poisonous" I spoke before snuggling into him.

"Mika, can you help me with something?" Zuko spoke, his eyes pleading.

"Yeah, sure" I responded as I got up from Sokka, who glared at me for leaving.

"What's up?" I asked as Zuko led me by Appa.

"I think Sokka is going to try and find his father" Zuko sighed "He wanted to know where he would be held"

My eyes widened. Was Sokka going to tell me? Or would he leave me so I could be 'safe'. Either way, I was going.

"So I'm guessing you invited me to wait with you in Appa and go with him so he doesn't get himself killed?" I guessed, in which Zuko nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, Zuko and I sat on Appa's back, waiting for the others to go to sleep.

"Mika, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about" Zuko sighed before looking up at the stars.

"What is it Zuko? You look sad." I whispered looking at him. "It's Saki...I miss her so much" Zuko spoke before closing his eyes.

"Zuko.." I started but he continued. "I never told her how I felt about her, I always got jealous of her being with other guys but I never told her that...I love her" he confessed.

"You'll see her again, and when you do, you can tell her how you feel. And I think she'll tell you she loves you too" I smiled but Zuko didn't look impressed. "Honestly, I think her and Uncle hate me, I would" Zuko sighed.

"Zuko, we're all one big family, Saki and Iroh included, and no matter what happens, they'll always love you and they can always be found" I whispered before closing my mouth as I heard footsteps.

Suddenly, Sokka lifted himself to we were.

"Not up to anything, huh?" Zuko spat, causing Sokka to fall backwards. 

"Fine, you caught me. I'm gonna rescue my dad. You happy now? And did you have to tell Mika?" Sokka spoke as he tried to pick up the fallen things from his bag.