Chapter 33

This chapter, Mika is truly lost and confused, so the chapter may seem confusing and mixed up. 

After Aang finished talking with Roku, and we flew to a new city, I became mute.

I sat in silence, only eating and drinking when Katara made me. Sokka tried to talk me, why, I don't know, but Katara wouldn't let him.

Once a day of training is over for Aang, he, Sokka and Toph head into town, leaving me and Katara behind.

I pull my blanket over myself more, my eyes still wet and my nose red.

"Oh Mika" Katara sighs bringing me water.

"How is he back to normal?" I asked bluntly looking up "Did he not love me? Did this not pain him?".  Katara face is pained "I don't know how he's all happy Mika, but you can't keep moping around all day, it's bad for you."

"You're right" I spoke standing up. "I'm going into town"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My feet and my back aches as I walked through the city, it's been a few days since I've really walked around, I've just been moping.

I knew I should've told Sokka earlier, and even if I waited, I went through the entire thing plan less. I wanted to go and beg for him to take me back. I love him and I can't stand this pain.

My eyes begin to water but I wipe it away harshly.

My feet drag, I can't do this. I can't.

I feel shoulder bump into my own but I ignore them. I just can't do it anymore. Suddenly I'm on the ground.

I look up and horror covers my face, an emotion that I thought I left in Ba Sing Se.

There, stands the man who tried to blow us up. Yet I don't remember the power he had behind that ugly tattoo on his head, but I remember Sokka's arms around me.

"What do you want?" I ask, my face emotionless. His eyebrows rise in confusion as I stand up. "If you plan to kidnap me for some reason, you're just going to get a bundle of depressed rocks." I sigh.

The man looks at my arm before grabbing my good one and dragging me off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this one of them you told us about?" the guard asks looking at me "She looks about as powerful and dangerous as my left pinky toe, and I don't even have one"

Tattoo man nodded before handing me off to the guard, who gawked at my arm.

"My spirit, what happened to your arm? It looks horrible!" the guard spoke while leading me to a cell that looked like wood.

My lips stayed locked into a firm line, keeping the guard in confusion as he locked me up.

"It's ugly" I frowned looking at my arm in disgust.

"No, it's not, it's beautiful and so are you" Sokka spoke kissing my lips.

A cry escaped my lips as I pulled my knees up to my chest. "Please.." I whimpered as tears fell from my cheeks. 

"I love you Mika" Sokka smiled grasping my hand.

"Stop.." I sobbed as my body shook from the emotions I felt.

"Mika, do you have any meat?" Sokka asked, pouting out his lips.

"Sokka, we've been flying for 5 days, do you expect me to catch a bird?" I laughed before pulling a small chunk of meat out of my bag before handing it to Sokka.

"You're the best" he laughed before kissing my cheek.

"Mika, you can't go on like this" a voice spoke, causing me to look up. 

There, in my cell sat Iroh, who's clothes were fresh and pressed. "Iroh.." I chocked "I tried to tell him....but it didn't work..I can't"

"My child, it's going to be alright, please don't cry."

"I can't...I can't..it hurts" I sobbed closing my eyes.

"Mika, you're overwhelmed, filled with the hate for Long Feng, along with the sadness of your parents death, the fall of your city and your breakup and your confusion for wanting to see your real father." Iroh spoke 

"What can I do?" I asked slowly opening my eyes.

"Start off with talking to Sokka, make things right and you must figure the rest out on your own" Iroh spoke before vanishing.

After wiping my eyes, I slowly fell into a deep sleep.