Chapter 31

After calming down, whatever that was and of course closing the canyon, it was morning. As I made my way back to camp, I hoped that they wouldn't ask questions, because I couldn't tell them of my breakdown.

If they asked, I would break down and I couldn't hear what my mind made them say, I just couldn't.

Already, I was following Iroh in waiting to tell the group, I needed to wait, it was Sokka's day, no need to worry about me. I'll tell them later about my breakdown and my plan.

"We missed you so much!" Katara cheered as she hugged her brother. 

"I missed you guys too" Sokka chuckled before his eyes landed on me. "Sokka!" I cheered running into his open arms. Unlike in my dream or whatever you would call his, his arms weren't hurtful, but protective and loving. "I think I missed you most of all" he mumbled into my ear. 

I tightened my arms around his neck, I never wanted to let go of him, I want to stay like this forever. 

"Say something funny!" Aang blurted causing Sokka to glare at Mika. "Funny how?" he asked, causing all of us, even me to laugh.

"What's their deal‌?" he asked looking at me. "I don't know. They missed you or something. I didn't care." I smiled, my face heating up (OKAY TOKKA SHIPPERS DON'T KILL ME FOR MAKING MIKA SAY THISSSsS).

"Thanks. That warms my heart. Anyway, I need some help." Sokka spoke before looking towards the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently walked up the hill with Toph as we bent the large boulder up the hill, with each blow, I felt the memories from my dream reoccur. I bit my cheek, hoping to keep them away.

Once we reach the great doors, Sokka runs up and his arms move around like noodles as he slams on both knockers, making me smile.

The door opens, causing Sokka to stumble back and reveals an older man who I guess is Piandao

"Who's this?" he asks looking at the five of us. "Oh, these are my friends. Just other good Fire Nation folks." Sokka stuttered smiling. The rest of us gave a kind bow, resulting in Piandao to bow back.

He then took a step forward and placed a hand onto the space rock. "It will be a sword like no other" he smiled towards Sokka who had a grin on his face.

Quickly, Sokka was elapsed into making his sword, leaving the rest of us in the main hall, where we waited for Sokka to finish.

My thoughts returned to my breakdown, I needed to talk to someone, maybe after Sokka finishes his sword and I give him his presents.

I took a deep breath and hoped everything went well for Sokka.

But now I had another mission: I needed to tell Katara of my parents and hopefully she wouldn't spill to Sokka before I could.