Chapter 26

Damn chapter 26 already holy moly, this also has 3.5K reads thank you so frigging much

Also can we talk about Harolds photos from another man I'm shOOK

His mother's words stuck in his brain for the next hour or so, he was since then constantly admiring louis from where he was seated, his eyes scanning over the man's features; His silky, smooth, cream skin. His pink, plush lips that were so full but at the same time thin. The brightness of his eyes when he spoke about his family or the things he loved, the way his eyes would crinkle at the corners whenever he laughed. His soft yet sharp jawline and the messiness yet somewhat neatness of his feathery brown hair.

He was beautiful, more than beautiful. 

Harry felt eyes burning in the side of his face and he turned his head to see his mum staring at him with a knowing smile. He sighed and pursed his lips into a thin line, he was confused with his feelings, he felt something deep for Louis. Not just infatuation or a silly crush, he was sure it wasn't love though.

Suddenly, his brother interjected his thoughts and asked, "Aye haz, you wouldn't get me a cup of tea would you?"

So harry looked at his brother and nodded, "How many sugars?"

His brother told him 2, so instead of following his usual rules where he did everything by himself without the use of magic, he simply used magic to make a tea. He stared at the cup that was on the coffee table and flicked his eyes upwards, the cup following after.

Within a few moments the cup was filled with hot water and a tea bag, as well as two sugars.

His family was watching intently, surprised and engrosed in his talents.

When the tea was made Edward sipped at the liquid, nodding in approval. "This is brilliant. That was brilliant. Damn you're brilliant." He complimented, still in shock obviously.

It was a few hours later and his family were eating dinner at the table, however harry was so lost in his thoughts he was just playing with his food. He needed to do something about Louis. He was tired of avoiding things and questioning things and just thought; fuck it.

So he cleared his throat loudly, grabbing everyone's attention and they all looked up at him.

"Louis, could I speak to you for a second? In the living room." He said, he seemed calm and collected on the outside but really his heart was pounding against his chest.

"Oh, um... Okay. Sure." Louis said, his face was red from the attention and he put his knife and fork on his plate and pushed away from the table, following harry into the living room. The taller lad closed and locked the door behind them, then turned towards the smaller boy.

"What's wrong haz?" Louis said, he seemed tense where he was standing.

Instead of getting a reply harry walked forwards silently, his features soft and welcoming as he gently took Louis' smaller hands into his own. He stroked the back of his hands with his thumb to calm his nerves down.

Louis looked up at harry, his eyebrows raised and his eyes wide.

"Lou..." Harry started, "I think we both know how we feel about each other, right?" He questioned. Louis breathed and nodded.

"Well, I think we need to stop avoiding the subject, I uh, I really feel something for you. I hope you feel the same," he laughed nervously, "but I was wondering something."

Louis lips parted, his cheeks already a crimson red as he edged for harry to go on.

"I was wondering you would be my boyfriend perhaps?" He asked nervously, his cheeks red with embarrassment and his eyes darting across the room.

Instead of replying, louis grabbed Harry's face gently with his hands and pulled his chin down and connected their lips in a slow and gentle kiss, louis had to stand on Harry's shoes because he was so small but harry found it so so adorable.

When they pulled away they kept their faces close and louis whispered, "Yes. I will be your boyfriend." And connected their lips again.

Harry couldn't stop smiling and erupted into giggles, louis doing the same.

From the other room they could hear everyone cheering and clapping, so they laughed and looked at eachother, Harry leaning down to peck louis one more time before grabbing his hand, louis stepping backwards, and saying;

"Come on then, boyfriend let's go back in the kitchen."