Chapter 24

"Harry how on earth do I work this... thing?" Louis was flabbergasted as he stared at the vacuum cleaner.

Harry was fully prepared to clean, his florescent yellow gloves fitted tightly onto his forearms and his hair was loosely tied back into a bun as he washed the dishes, the tables and the sides sides.

"Haz." He repeated, trying to get the boys attention, it was no use though.

So he tried again, "Harry. Harold. Hazza. Babe. Frog. Pepe. Horton." Still no reply from the latter and louis began to grow impatient so he walked over to harry and placed a hand on Harry's bicep and leaned up on his tip toes and whispered cheekily in Harry's ear, "Hary...If you help me with cleaning I promise I'll repay you later." And stood back onto his heals and smiled innocently as he saw the boy gulp.

"What do you mean?" Harry turned towards the boy and asked, testing the waters.

"Well..." Louis began, he stepped forward to harry and placed a hand on his chest, "I could maybe..." he slowly dragged his hand downwards until it reached his clothed crotch, "help you out a bit, you know... relieve some of that stress you've been having lately..." he kept his hand still and looked up at the latter, his ocean blue eyes shimmering with mischief yet somewhat innocence.

Harry bit his lip and nodded,

"Yeah, okay baby."

~~~~~~~~

After cleaning it was a bit hectic in all honesty. The tension between harry and louis from earlier was beginning to grow unbearable but both were trying to contain themselves.

They were currently sat on the couch waiting for Harry's parents to arrive, Niall was sat with them as well and harry remembered that he needed to talk to niall and ask him where the hell he was last night.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that echoed through the dormitory and harry nervously breathed out and placed his hands on his thighs and hoisted himself upwards. Louis and Niall waited patiently, both were sitting in an upright position.

Harry braced himself as he opened the door, the sight was something he thought he'd never see. All his family, his mum, his sister and his brother standing right in front of him for the first time in a while. He was used to it being Gemma and his mum, but not Edward. He hasn't seen his twin for years.

He looked amazing, as per usual and he smiled at harry gleefully and stepped forwards for a hug, "Haz! God I've missed you so much, come here." Edward exclaimed. His voice practically matched Harry's, it was deep and husky yet somewhat soft and gentle, he spoke slowly.

The two warmly embraced one another, despite the jealously and bitterness between the two they were brothers and still loved and cared for each other deeply. 

As they pulled away Anne stepped forward and hugged her son, breathing in the familiar scent of him; home. His smell wasn't a specific smell for his mother, he smelt of their home despite being away for so long.

She kissed his cheek and pulled away, placing her petite hands on his broad shoulders and smiling gently, he was smiling back. 

"It's so good to see you again H." Gemma suddenly spoke up, Anne stepping back and nodding her head. Gemma had changed her hair colour again, from blonde to brown, she still looked phenomenal as usual. The two were so a like in more ways than just appearance, their corny humour, their terrible puns, the way they acted and reacted to things.

"You going to let us in or stand their and stare at us? Come on, H show me your friends." She said, Harry cleared his throat and stepped out of the way, letting the three in and closed the door behind them. They looked around the room in awe, it was neatly layed out and sparkling clean, it was large and spacey with decorations dotted around.

"This place is beautiful, Harry." His mum told him, her eyes still wandering the room.

"Thank you mum. Sit down guys." He offered, sitting down next to louis on the edge of the sofa.

"So, who are these two lovely gentlemen?" Anne said, amusement written in her eyes as she stared at the two trembling men in front of her.

"Guys, this is Louis. And this is Niall." He motioned a hand towards the two and they both greeted his family with a nervous smile and a nod of the head.

"Don't be so nervous loves, i'm Anne. This is Edward and this is Gemma." Anne mirrored Harry's actions with her own and introduced them. Both of them smiling and waving.

"Would anyone like a drink?" Harry offered kindly.

Anne perked up and asked politely, "I can't say no to that offer, a tea please haz."

"Could I have a coffee, H? Two sugars." Gemma asked the boy.

Niall asked for a beer, as usual. Harry nodded and made a mental note of the drinks, walking into the kitchen. Louis strangely followed after.

Harry picked the kettle up and walked over to the sink and turned on the tap, filling it up. He then went to walk back to the kitchen side but stopped abruptly as he saw Louis fidgeting nervously, his eyes wide and darting around the room. He placed the kettle back on its stand before walking over to the shorter boy and asking, "Baby what's wrong?"

Louis flinched when harry placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "I-Do you think... do you think they like me?" He asked in a vulnerable voice.

Harry looked at him in slight shock, surprised at the boys insecurities and pulled him in for a hug, wrapping his arms around his waist and louis placed his around his neck. "Hey... come on Lou, if course they'll like you. You're absolutely bloody incredible." He reassured. He heard a small sniff and a weak laugh.

"I'm being so silly, thank you haz. Should we get the drinks sorted?" Louis pulled away with a teary smile.

"Okay boo." Before harry walked away, he placed a finger on the underside of his chin and lifted his head up, placing a hand on his cheek and leant in for a quick peck.

When he pulled away he saw louis blushing and smiling largely to himself.

"You're so cute." Harry said fondly. 

Louis laughed and playfully hit his ar, rolling his eyes and telling him to shut up.

Now to make it official.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG IM SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY ASF

THIS STORY HAS OVER 3K READS SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH

Imma start doing questions; What did you think of louis being insecure?

Okie much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

UNEDITED