Chapter 12

Pic has nothing to do with the chapter I just really love this photo he's so pretty wtaf

Enjoy:)

Niall stood silently, frozen in shock as he stared at what was in front of him. It was Harry-- he was certain of that, he saw the boy transform, but it wasn't harry.

The Harry he used to know, the curly haired, lame, funny and kind boy was now a--dog? The dog had dark brown curly fur, and dark green eyes. It has the exact same features as harry, the hair and eyes. But it wasn't human. Niall wasn't entirely sure whether or not he could shapeshift, but even if that was the case it  still freaked the boy out.

"Oh my god..." Niall stared in shock with his mouth agape. In reply all he got was a deep bark, almost sounding frustrated.

Niall looked around in panick to see if anybody saw what had happened and sighed in relief when not seeing anyone. He scooped Harry the dog up who was whining quietly.

Since he had no specialities in witchcraft he simply walked back to their dormitory where louis the kitten was sleeping peacefully.

Well, was sleep peacefully. He was rudely awoken by the twiddling of the door handle and a panicked Niall mumbling to himself under his breath.

Louis looked at the boy as he sat down, putting something on the floor before placing his head into his hands and shaking his head.

Louis looked at the thing that Niall placed on the floor and as soon as he caught a glimpse he hissed loudly, to which the dog barked back.

Louis jumped in surprise and scurried out of the room and into the bedroom and thought to himself, "Why did Niall bring this creature back? Is he really that dumb? Does he not know the simple rule that cats and dogs don't get along?"

All he did know was that he certainly disliked the creature with a strong, burning passion already.

But what he didn't know was that the creature was actually his crush, his owner, his carer and his friend and actually not a monster at all.

BOOM WASSUP HOMIES

OKIE BIG SHOUTOUT TO 1Directioner12699 FOR THIS AMAZING PLOT! SHE HAS HELPED SO MUCH TO PUT THIS STORY TOGETHER! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND THE VOTES AND SO MANY READS!  IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ALL ENJOY THIS!!

OKIE THANK YOU BABES

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx