Chapter 8

Honestly that picture of louis is so gorgeous like wTF

The now human boy stepped into the warm water filled bath tub, nearly slipping but gripped onto the taller boy who was standing beside the tub for support. It was kind of awkward considering Louis was butt naked, however both tried to avoid that topic.

He slowly lowered himself into a sat down position and brought his legs up to his chest, covering his man area.  Harry rolled his eyes at the action but ignored it anyways and got the shower head, turning it on and letting it spray into the water until it heats up. He then moved it above louis' hair and let the water flow, flattening the boys hair to his head.

"OW! It's in my eyes! Harry!" Louis complained in pain, Harry panicked and grabbed a towel next to him, dabbing louis' eyes with it.

Once the boy was settled he started again, this time squirting some shampoo onto his head and massaging it into his scalp. He washed it out with the water and then applied the conditioner, again massaging it into his hair before washing it out.

Now comes the awkward part; the body wash.

Neither said anything about it, both knowing that it had to be done and accepting that.

It was all clean, excuse the pun, and fine until harry accidentally brushed the scrubber against louis' man area, the boy gasping.

"Oh, uh, sorry." Was all that was said from the curly haired boy who had placed his long hair into a perfected bun.

"It's okay." Louis said with a flushed face, his breathing heavy. Harry tried to ignore the fact that little louis was up and continued to scrub the boy up.

After he was done little louis was back down and calm, and actual Louis was content and clean. Finally smelling fresh and like strawberries.

"You smell lovely Lou." Harry complimented bashfully.

"Thank you Hazza, all down to you." Louis said with a smile.

BOOM DA CHHHH

YAY NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)

ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY!:D

700+ READS THAT'S INSANE THANK YOU SO MUCH ♡

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx