Chapter 7

"Now, I know you don't exactly like water considering you're half a kitten, but I'm here and I'll make sure nothing happens and that you're okay and everything, alright?" Harry reassured the scared kitten boy who reluctantly nodded and gave harry a timid smile.

"Come in then Lou, take your um, clothes off." The curly headed boy told him. Louis gaped at him in shock and disgust.  

"And why exactly should I strip?" The kitten boy sassily retorted.

"Because everyone bathes naked Lou, I'm not a creep I promise okay?" He said with a warm smile.

Louis huffed, but just stood up and stripped from his clothes, first his top revealing a tan and toned body, then his trousers showing off big and plump thighs; harry nervously licked his lips and tried to avoid staring. But then Louis took off his underwear, but before harry could see louis' manly hood he covered himself with his hands. 

However, Louis unfortunately saw harry starring and he looked down, mumbling a quiet, "Don't look at me." While curling in on himself, his tail wrapping protectively around his body.  
"Why not?" Harry asked in confusion.

"My body-- it's hideous, I mean look at me!" He yelled with tears brimming his baby blue eyes and Harry stared in shock, why would louis think such a thing? Harry thought louis was beautiful. 

"Hey, Lou... your body is beautiful, you're beautiful the way you are okay? Don't ever feel insecure around me, because to me you're perfect. I mean, come on you're adorable, hot, and beautiful all in one." Harry placed a hand on the kitten boys shoulder reassuringly. Louis looked up with pink coated cheeks and looked into Harry's eyes, seeing the warmth in them. Their eyes locked for a few moments, them both silently searching in each others eyes, blue and green. The corner of his pink lips tugged upwards into a small grin.

"Thank you Harry, not too bad yourself." He winked cheekily and walked towards the tub. "Now, how exactly does this work?"

"Okay well, the water is hot so check the temperature to see if it's okay." Harry explained. Louis nodded and leant over, popping his hand into the water, feeling it flow through the warmth. It wasn't too hot or too cold, it was the perfect temperature.

"That's perfect." He told the taller boy.

"Okay, um, can you shapeshift into a full human or...?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"Yes. I can but sometimes I prefer not to, but considering the situation I will." He timidly smiled at harry and suddenly his ears shrank into his hair, disappearing and human ears grew at the side of his head. His tail shrank into nothingness, and suddenly Louis was even more beautiful than before.

GUYS IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE MY PHONE BROKE AND SAFETY MODE WAS ON AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TURN IT OFF BUT IT'S OKAY NOW I FIXED IT:)

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

ALSO OMG THIS HAS GOT 600+ READS??¿¿ THANK YOU XX

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡