Chapter 13

Oops last night I fell asleep sorryyyy

I'm going to hell for this chapter oops

See you all there then, I'll bring the pizza, coke and love actually kay?

Anyways enjoy bbis:3

There was a faint knock on the door and soon after a quiet yet deep voice mumbled, "Lou..."

Louis hummed and waited as he laid in his and Harry's bed, wearing only his boxers. The covers were thrown off of his petite body simply because of the heat.

Harry opened the door and slowly walked inside, stopping himself in his tracks when faced with the beautiful sight.  Louis heard Harry's breath hitch and he looked up through his eyelashes innocently at the talker boy, his baby blue eyes piercing into Harry's now dark green eyes.

"What's wrong harry? Cat got your tongue?" He said slyly, biting down on his pink bottom lip, still making direct eye contact with Harry who seemed to be squirming.

"Come here, Lou." Harry suddenly spoke up, his voice was deeper than usual and a lot more rough than his usual softness.

Louis gulped and stood up, walking slowly towards Harry. Each step felt like an eternity, louis' heart was pounding out of his chest.

As the two became face to face it was as if the world stopped spinning, as if tine stopped when the two became lost in the beauty of each other.

"You are so beautiful, Louis. Would you mind if I were to kiss you, kitten?" Harry asked in a whisper as he seductively licked his bottom lip.

Louis was in a state of pure lust, the whole situation making him weak at the knees and putty in the taller boys hands. So he breathlessly told the latter, "I wouldn't mind that at all."

As soon as those words left his plush lips Harry leaned down, considering the height difference, and gently cupped louis' cheek with his hand, caressing the pretty pink skin and leaned down even more so that each shaky breath of louis' fanned against Harry's lips.

Harry's eyes darted down to louis lips, watching as his tongue flicked our and licked the bottom lip before disappearing back into his mouth.

Louis couldn't take the intensity any longer and lifted his hands so that they gripped onto the back of Harry's neck and pulled him down so that their lips connected, Harry's lips feeling like soft cushions against his own.

Harry's hands went straight to Louis' bare waist as the latter played with Harry's hair as their lips moved in sync. There was no tongue, just an open mouth kiss. That was until harry poked his tongue into louis' mouth, asking for entrance and louis parted his lips further. Their tongues danced together, fighting for dominance which of course Harry won.

Things of course started to become heated and harry turned them around so that Louis was pinned against the wall of the bedroom, he patted louis' thigh silently telling the smaller boy to jump, which he did, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist.

The only sound in the room was the smacking of lips. Suddenly harry pressed himself up against louis which created a frictoon, the boy let out a moan that sent shivers up Harry's spine and caused him to kiss him harder.

"F-fuck, mmm Harry." Louis moaned breathlessly as harry detached their lips and made his way to louis' neck and he sucked and nibbled at the bare skin.

One of Harry's hands was lifting him up by his thigh and the other was pinned above louis' head, he grinded against the shorted boy which caused a rather loud moan, "Harry!"

"Fuck, kitten you sound so good. So good for me, baby." Harry complimented the boy as he created a further friction between the two.

"Oh god, more. M-more, please." Louis' head tipped backwards against the wall as he begged harry.

"Please what Lou?" Harry teased the kitten boy

"Please..." Louis looked at harry with desperate eyes.

"Say it baby. Come on." Harry encouraged.

"Oh god, please... daddy." He begged with a slight moan.

"Fuck." Was all harry said and he ran his hand that wad holding louis up to his back as he toyed with the elastic waistband of his boxers, his hand slipping inside.

"Fuck!" Louis sat up, drenched in a thick layer of sweat and a big tent in his boxers.

Harry stirred in his sleep but didn't wake which louis was thankful for.

He thought to himself,  "Fuck me was hot, wow. Okay then, apparently I have a daddy kink now." In confusion.

*waits patiently with holy water* anyone?

HOPE YOU LIKED IT BABES

OKAY PEACE OUT SWEETIES ✌💜

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx