Chapter 19

holy fUCK LOUIS WAS WESRING PANTIES IRL SHI-

Continued from last chapter... This one's more um mature if you like, probably shitty oh well

Harry's POV

Our lips molded together perfectly as we moved in complete sync.

I deepened the kiss by placing one of my hands on his head and pulling at the roots of his brown locks, giving me more access go the inside of his mouth as he gasped. Our tongues licked into each others mouths, fighting for dominance which of course I was successful at.

"Harry." He mumbled against my lips, I pulled away and looked at him concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, scanning his face. His eyes were still closed and his lips were now swollen and parted.

"I want-- I want to show you something." He said nervously, he opened his eyes and they were now a dark blue, clouded over with lust, his pupils were blown.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I ran my hand up and down his arm in comfort, "Okay, what is it, baby?" The nickname slipped from my lips and I heard him take a sharp breath in.

"Just, sit here. I'll be right back." He told me and crawled off of my lap and strutted into the bathroom, purposely swinging his hips side to side.

He only had a shirt and his tight boxers on, so he was quite exposed, not that I was complaining.

Moments past and I grew anxious and confused, what was he going to show me?

However my questions were pushed aside as Louis came back into the room, wearing something completely different and it had me sweating.

He had no shirt on and a pair of lilac lace panties clung onto his waist as he innocently smiled at me.

I bit my lip to supress any sounds and stood up, silently making my way over to him. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me, leaning down to his ear and growled, "You're a tease. You know that?"

I felt him nod against my neck and bit his ear lobe gently, "And you think that's okay? To tease me like this? Wearing fucking panties." I spoke deeply and roughly, pulling away from his neck and looking deeply into his dark ocean eyes.

He bit his bottom lip, "Do you like it?" He asked.

I eyed him up and down, taking in every single detail about his body, every smooth curve and every rough edge. His body was incredibly sexy.

I nodded and placed my hand on his waist, "I love it, it's perfect. Looks so good on you." I told him and watched as a smile began to creep onto his face.

"Thank you, now then," he pushed me back onto the bed, my back hitting the covers, and climbed onto my lap into a straddle, "Sit up." I did as I was told and sat up, propping my elbows up. "And enjoy the ride." He winked at me.

My heart was racing at his words, what did he mean by 'enjoy the ride'?