Chapter 5

"Good morning class, today we are going to discuss the importance of speaking clearly when saying a spell. But first, let's do registration." Miss Black, the head teacher of the school, told her class in an ethics tic voice that could cheer anybody up within seconds.

"Right then, is Charlotte here?" Miss called out, in reply she got a quiet "Here, Miss."

Charlotte was the shy one of the class, she would constantly be in the corner of the room and never really communicate with anybody unless forced to.
Charlotte was very beautiful, she had brunette curly hair which fell just past her shoulders, she had freckles dotted around her pale face and she had warm, welcoming chocolate brown eyes.

Next was shane, he was the odd one of the class. He was very loud and talkative, but he also controlled the atmosphere, if shane was happy everyone was happy and if shane was sad everyone was sad. Shane was incredibly handsome in Harry's opinion, he had short brown hair and a pale complexion, his eyes were were a mixture between green and blue.

"Calum?" (A/N: guess who the other kitten is lololol. Malum trash notsorry. You're welcome) in return calum yelled out a loud "Here!" Calum was the weirdest of the class, and the most conceited. He had an ego the size of Australia, he was constantly flirted with by all the female and male witches, but he would lead them on and then reject them, the reason being for his crush and his kitten Michael. Michael is a hybrid, not a shapeshifter, and would always be inside of the dorm that they share together. Calum was very good looking in everyone's opinion, he had raven hair with a few bright blonde streaks in the fringe, he was tall and we'll built and his lips were very plump, his eyes were a warm brown with speckles of gold in them.

"And class, please welcome our new student Harry styles." Everybody eyes in the class stared at harry with curiosity and wonder, so harry uncomfortably smiled and waved timidly.

"Now then, considering this is your second day in the university why don't you come up to the front and tell us a little bit about yourself." Miss Black said with a fake smile plastered on his chapped lips.

Harry's eyes shifted under the intense gaze that everyone held and nodded slightly, his hair falling in front of his eyes. He tucked the loose hair behind his ear and stood up, keeping his head low and his eyes to his shoes, walking to the front.

He looked up and saw that all eyes were on him, some trailing up and down his face and body. He gulped nervously before breathing deeply and saying, "I'm Harry, I'm twenty two years old, I'm from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire which is in England. My specificity in witchcraft is transportation, invisibility, flight and time travel. My cat is a shapeshifter and I've only seen him in kitten and human form, apparently there is another kitten with a similar power but I haven't met them yet." He finished and the class clapped for a few moments before settling down.

Suddenly, Calum raised his hand and Miss Black gave him permission to speak. "Yeah, about the other cat, he's mine. His names Michael, prefers the be called Mikey though, he's adorable. He's a hybrid and not a shapeshifter though. If you guys want to meet him that's cool, I'll give you my number." He gave a little sly wink at the end.

Harry coughed uncomfortably and nodded, thanking the raven haired boy before walking back and sitting back in his seat. After a few minutes a piece of ripped and crumpled paper landed on his desk, the paper read '07*********- Cal's number;-)'.

He looked over to the boy who was already staring back at him, a smirk evident on his thick lips and harry stuffed the paper in his pocket, not because of Calum, but because he wanted to meet Michael the hybrid. He rolled his eyes when seeing Charlotte practically throwing herself at the boy from the corner of his eye.

How desperate.

Quick A/N:

This was like an introduction to all the characters that will be regularly mentioned:)

I have over 400 reads that's actually mad thank you so much XX

I will update again laterrrr :3

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx