15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed

Start from the beginning

"Hahah Boi. What do you think you're doin?" I giggled.

"Ah nothing much. Just chilling." He laughed and began  rubbing his hand up and down my side, slowly kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" He shot back.

"um. Checking streaks." I smirked knowing he would probably get jealous. And it's worse cause he's an Alpha. He wants to protect me more.

"Oh. Who do you have streaks with?" I could sense the jealousy in his voice.

"Babe, I have around 34 streaks.. Do you really want me to name them all." I made the 😬 face. (😂😂Idek guys)
He just gave me a 🙄 and 😐 look. 😂

Before I could start naming the people's names he grabbed my phone. Okay then? Talk about psycho boyfriend.

"Most of your streaks are boys..." he glared at my snapchat.
"Why?" Now he was looking at me.

"Because I love sending them nudes. Duh." I was just being sarcastic but he didn't like that.

"what!" His eyes got really wide. Ha that's cute. I'm just fucking around.

"I was kidding babe. Relax." I explained.

"Fine but I'm opening their snaps.." He warned.

"Okay."

He opened a bunch of guys snaps. I know I have a mate, but damn, these guys were hot af. Eyebrows were on fleek too. None compared to Jai though. 😊

Jai was going through the last one. He opened it, and surprise surprise. It was a dick pic! How fun. He obviously wasn't expecting it seeing as the rest were just selfies.

"MY VIRGIN EYES." he screamed. Pfft In a manly way, and "accidentally" threw my phone into the corner of my desk.

"Mhmm we all know that ain't true. OMG NACHOOO MY BABY MY BABY!!" I fake cried while I grabbed my phone, thankfully it was alright. I didn't get to check other parts on it, because Jai grabbed it out of my hands. He quickly blocked the guy and answered some more snaps.

"I'm not gay or anything, But these guys are hot. And they're all texting you.. I don't like that." He started. But before I could say anything, Jai kissed me forcefully, yet passionately. I could feel all of the emotions in just that kiss. I was in my own world, I didn't even notice he took a picture.

"Hey, you took a pic!" I giggled and licked his Chapstick off of my lips. Mmm cherry. Ahah I just noticed I sound like Connie off of Brickleberry. (Watch that show! it's hilarious.) 

"Mhmm exactly." Then he fricken sent it to all of the guys and on my story. What a guy. It was kinda expected though.

"Awww you're so jealous baby." I mocked in a baby voice and pinched his cheeks with my hands, wiggling them around.

He scrunched his face up on annoyance then tackled me onto the bed.

"Oh so that's how were playing huh?" I raised my eyebrows. He started a little war here. He smirked and nodded his head.  "tsk tsk tsk"

I jumped on him and started wrestling.
We were so loud people in China could prolly hear us. (Get your mind outta the gutter😏) 

We were yelling profound things, gasping and screaming.😂In a painful way of course.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD."
"FUCKING PRICK."
"AWW YOU ARSE"
"YOU LITTLE HOE"
"Oh that was a sneaky move you slut."
"Ahh fuck. Killing my swimmers yet again. Don't you wanna have kids you arse."
ect. ect.

In the end I had him pinned and trapped. Or so I thought. Before I could get him to surrender, he flipped us so he was on top and I was pinned underneath with nowhere  to go.

"Okay you got me." I gave in.

"What's my prize?" He smiled like a child on Christmas Day. It was adorable.

"What do you want?" He could ask for anything. Like make me go bungee jumping or something. I don't know. hahah. But it's something he'd probably make me do. Or he could make it into something sexual.

"You." Bingo. That's what I'm talking about.

"Good because that's what you were getting anyways." He chuckled then took over.

You know what happened....

---------------
😻😻😻😻😻😻👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Aye guys. Sorry for taking so long and thank you for waiting and being patient for an update!! I appreciate it! I also apologize for not making this chapter very interesting.

Things will be getting very cliche and interesting soon: Lmao and idk if any of you want a smut... LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha anyways.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

OREGANO 😂that's my new thing to say whenever at the most inconvenient fucking times😂

ANYWAYS

BYE

I LOVE YOU

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TOO👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-SGR xx