Epilogue Part 2

~Next day~
Jimin POV
We arrived home a few hours ago and everybody is already sleeping. I can't fall asleep and sit on my bed, alone in the room in the dark. J-Hope decided that I would need some time alone and sleeps in Vs room.
I feel happy to be back at the dorm but still...I still feel hurt. I will let them help me but I'm confused, confused about our maknae. He is acting starnge. He hurted me, treated me bad, he never cared about me...he hates me. But then he comes and saves me. It would be easier for him if I wouldn't be here anymore so why? He then also comfesses that he loves me? He can't love me and he never had. He only pities me and don't want me to die for the group. I feel a few tears running down my face and whip them away. I have to be strong!
"Hyung?" I look up and see Jungkook standing at the door.
"Oh Jungkook? What are you doing here? You should be sleeping!"
"You should too!" He points out. He comes up to me and sits down beside me.
"Jungkook, you should sleep. Jin hyung will kill you!"
"Kookie." I look at him confused. "Call me Kookie! You always did and you can forever! I really like it! It makes me feel special!" My eyes widen. He likes it but he always hated it! He said it himself.
"but...but" "No, Jimin hyung! I really like it! Please don't stop~" he starts to pout. He...he is...so....CUTE.
"Ok" I mumble and look at my hands.
"Hyung? Will you accept my apology?" I look up again at him.
"I don't know...I guess so." He suddenly looks sad.
"and...and my love?" he whispers and looks at me with sad eyes.
"I...Jungkook...I" I stutter.
"Hyung! I mean it, I swear to everything that is holy to me! I love you! I was just to dumb to realize that! I'm dumb, I know! But please give me another chance! I will do everything for you! Please, I beg you!" Tears are sliding down his face. I really want to hug him but my body doesn't want to. Another chance?
"Everybody does some faults in their lives. Sometimes big ones and sometimes small ones. Everybody deserves a second chance." I look at the door and see all the other members standing there, even Suga. Jin smiles at me, he was the one that talked.
I look back at Jungkook who sobs and looks down.
"Jungkook?" I ask. He doesn't move.
"Kookie? Look at me." I say and his head shots up. He looks at me with swollen eyes.
"I'm still really hurt. You hurted me so much...but it's like Jin hyung said, everybody needs a second chance....So I decided to give you one too." I say amd look down at my hands. Why do I feel so embarrassed?
I feel someone move my head up and I look into Jungkooks eyes...beautiful brown eyes...I could look into them all day long.
"Hyung, thank you! I love you" he says and before I could reply something, he kisses me...on my lips. Right at that moment, the world stops. I forgot all the hurt, all my problems, all the bad things that Jungkook did, the voices in my head and the other member standing in the door.
"OMG...Namjoon, our babies are growing up!!!" Jin screams.
"Our ship is real!" J-Hope says.
"Jikook for life!" V also screams.
"Ok...can I go back to sleep now?" we all know who said that.
"Jin hyung calm down please?" Rapmonster says.
We break the kiss and I blush. I look at the door and blush even more.
Jin hyung his kind of hugging Namjoon hyung, who is trying to calm the fanboying member. J-Hope is smiling, V is being V...not normal and Suga looks tired...but still smiles.
"Hyung...you are cute!" I look back at Jungkook and hide my face into my hands.
"Stop hiding...I have to ask you a really important question...do you want to be my boyfriend? I will protect you and never hurt you!" he asks me. I can't stop blushing and nod. He smiles and hugs me.
"Yahhh!!!" all the members yell whitout Suga...what did you think?
"Now everybody goes to sleep or I will kick your asses!" Jin hyung says and gives us all a look. Everybody runs to there rooms...yeah...Jin hyung is scary....
I look at Jungkook but he shakes his head.
"I need to stay here! I need to protect you!" he smiles.
"Good night...no funny business! I have my eyes on you, young man!" Jin points at Jungkook.
"Why me? Jimin hyung is older!" He protests.
"Jimin is more innocent than you! Did you really think that I wouldn't notice the magazines that you get from Namjoon or the films that you watch together?" Jin gives Jungkook a look, then exit the room and closes the door.
I look at Jungkook who is blushing.
"What magazines? What films?" I ask him confused.
"Nothing. He meant comics!"
"Kookie...Rapmonster hates watching comics."
"Argh...I will tell you another time. Let's sleep now, come on." He lays down in my bed and points at the free space beside him. I lay down and face Jungkook. He puts a blanket over us and caresses my cheek with his left hand.
"I really love you Jiminnie hyung."
I smile at him.
"I love you too Kookie."