Chapter 5

Sugas POV
I put Jimin in his bed and take the first aid kit to clean his cuts. I noticed that he was struggling a few months ago. I didn't know what to do or to say since I'm normally the 'cold guy' in our group. I regret it now. I could have helped my dongsaeng. I finish cleaning and tuck him in. He looks so small his bed, so small and vulnerable.
"I hope that I can help you someway!" I whisper to him and give him a little kiss on the top of his head.
I exit the room and go downstairs to the kitchen. All the way down, I can hear the laughs of the members like nothing happend. They don't know that one of there brothers is struggling with his life.
I enter the kitchen and sit down on my chair without looking at the members.
"Where is Jimin?" Jin asks. All the members stop doing anything and starre at me. I struggle.
"He is asleep. I tried to wake him up but he didn't look good so I let him sleep. I think that he catches a cold." I lie to them.
"But he needs to eat" Jin says.
"I will make him something after we finish eating and I will being him it." I say and start eating.
When I hear them still not talking, I decide to look up again. They are all starring at me.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Since when do you care so mich about a member?" Jin asks.
"And then it is Jimin? Who would care about him?" Jungkook says without looking up. That makes me so angry. I slam my hand into the table and that so hard that my glass fell over.
"Jungkook? Stop talking like that about Jimin. He never did something to you! He is your hyung, your family and he is a member of BTS" I say while I try to control my anger.
"He is not my hyung. I will not accept him as hyung!" Jungkook says angry. I stand up.
"Jungkook! I'm warning you: stop being so rude to Jimin. He is a person like you too and he has feelings! And if you don't accept him as your hyung THEN DO NOT CALL ME HYUNG EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A DONGSAENG AS RUDE AS YOU!" All the members look at me shocked.
"Hyu u ung?" I hear someone whisper behind me. I look at the person and find Jimin standing in the doorway, looking really weak, pale and he is crying.
"Jiminnie! You shouldn't be out of bed! Hyung will help you. Come here!" I say with a soft voice. I give Jungkook one last glare before I exit the kitchen to help Jimin.