Chapter 12

Jimin POV
I just run and run but this freaken voice will not stop telling me how useless I am. I stop at a random park and sit down on the grass under a lonely tree. It's getting already dark but I don't feel scared at all.
If someone wants to rob me, he should.
If someone wants to punch me, he should.
If someone wants to kidnap me, he should.
And if someone wants to kill me,he should.
I don't care. I don't feel the pain anymore...and this voice will not stop.
I don't know for how long I just sat there but it was already very late. I take out my phone.
00:33 am. 159 missed calls. 437 messages.
Ok? Maybe I should go home now. I don't border to open the messages since I know that they are from the members, probably asking me if I'm alright and stuff. I start walking and look around. Wow I did run alot. I'm 11 blocks away from our dorm. I never knew I could run that much. I just start my way home with a blank face. After 10 minutes, I walk down a street full of clubs and bars that is only two blocks away from the dorm. I start to get an uneasy feeling about this but just ignore it and walk with my head down.
"Hey pretty boy!" I look up and see three drunken boys in there late 20's looking at me. The one that spook had blond hair and the other two black.
"Come here!" The blonde one says. I'm not that dumb and shake my head. I turn around and want to switch to the other side of the road as two sets of arms drag me back. I look at my left and right and see the two black haired boys dragging me. Are they the minions of the blonde one or what?
"You are really rude kid!" He comes up to me and touchs my face. I struggle but his minions are to strong so I can't do much.
"Wait...I saw you somewhere before. Aren't you in some sort of gayband? Phahahah at least are you a cute one!" he laughs and his minions laugh with him. I only glare at him.
"Oh look the kid glares at me. That sooooo cute!" he fake fangirl. "But I do have to say, that you are really hot too!" He starts to touch my body and lays his hands on my waist. He starts to lean in for a kiss and I spit in his ugly face. What? I never said that I would let someone rape me!
"You fucking bitch!" He screams and slaps me across the face. I don't wince or yell out of pain since I don't feel pain anymore, lucky me you think? Wrong! The men notices that and gets really angry. He starts to kick and punch me hart everywhere. I start to see stars and don't know how much I can take in anymore. His minions let go of me and I fall to the floor. They then start to three punching and kicking me. I just lay there helpless, waiting that they get bored and stop.
After I don't know how many minutes they stop and just go away like nothing happen.
I try to sit up and got it after a few times trying. I stand up with the help of the wall and start to limp home.
I arrive after 30 minutes and open the door to the dorms. I hope that they aren't awake. I enter the dorm and take my shoes off. I limp to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I start to fell a little dizzy.
"Hyung?" I turn around but that was a bad idea since the dizziness double because of it.
"OMG! What happened???"
I start to see black spots everywhere and the last thing that I saw is.......

------
Hello^^
So who do you guys think is that mystery person??
annyeong^^
~Sheila