»→8

Cameron's POV

' you can't escape me '  i read the text from my dad , how does he know where i am ? why would he want to kidnap me again ? Several questions popped in my head . i held my head in my hands trying to figure out what to do .

' Don't call the cops or that little girlfriend of yours won't be living another day' 

It's been 3 weeks since i moved to LA and my dad hasn't stopped texting me about how he's gonna torture me again , but the fear left me  because he hasn't done anything yet also did i mention he hasn't texted me from the last 2 days ? guess he finally understood that his threats are not scaring anymore . 

oh and i've been working in Starbucks which is pretty cool! Laiza has been going to Uni everyday it gets boring when she's not at home  we both have been busy in out lives but whenever we get time we always spend it together . My nightmares have stopped visiting me everynight . 

i finally grew some balls and texted Laiza to meet me at fair after her classes , There i would ask her to be my Girlfriend i really really hope she says yes i like her so much and i'm so thankful for everything she had done for me.

___

Laiza's Pov

I was walking To the fair where Cameron told me too meet . Today was an awful today i messed up everything and couldn't do well in my test for which i had worked really hard. i put my headphones in and put on some music , i was humming to my favorite song when a black range rover pulled over i shrugged it off and started walking only to be stopped as someone covered my mouth by a white cloth i bit his hand harshly in an attempt to escape but he didn't move and pressed the cloth harder on my mouth and nose  i tried to wriggle out of his grip but failed , my legs gave up and black dots came in my vision as i breathed into the cloth .

----------------------------------

hola bub! i am so sorry for not updating i was busy at school! BUT LAIZA GOT KIDNAPPED!??? who do you think kidnapped her? poor cameron what's gonna be his reaction when she doesn't reaches there? please Vote and Comment bc that stuff makes me so happy ;) 

- A/N