»→6

I was in my peaceful sleep when I felt someone carrying me , I looked up to see a familiar face and nuzzled into his neck.
" did I wake you up?"he asked and looked down at me with a frowny face.
"Yeah but its fine!"I said and smiled softly before closing my eyes. He tucked me In my bed and kissed my cheeck .
"Goodnight cambear." I said wriggling my eyesbrows at the nickname I gave him . " goodnight laibear. "  He Said smirking . I watched as his back turned towards me and closed the door behind him. I closed my eyes and yet again slept peacfully . Or so I thought I was woken up by a familiar voice yelling for help. I immediately got up and hurried to his room. I barged into the room and saw him shaking in his sleep,  his forhead was covered with sweat and he was yelling "stop!" I rushed by his side and started shaking his shoulders to wake him up . His eyes shot open and  concern was written all on my face. 
" Cam, are you okay?" I asked bringing rubbing his back as he hugged me .
" He was there Laiza! My dad is gonna come for me!" He said with a scared expression. I rubbed his back in comfort .
"If something happens we are going to the police, don't worry it'll be alright." I said unsure of my own words. 
" do you need tea? "I asked him as he pulled away from me. I stared  into his beautiful brown eyes and stroked his cheek.
" No,  I'm tired I think I'm gonna get some sleep. " he said rubbing the back of his neck , I pulled my hand back shyly and stood up.
" Okay tell me if you need anything ." I was walking towards the door when  a hand grabbed my wrist .
" can you pretty please sleep with me?" He said with shy smile and patted the place next to him. I nodded and layed down facing him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer , so My head was on his chest I listened to his heartbeat which was better than any music that I have ever listened .
I think I like him , I thought to myself and nuzzeled deep into his neck inhaling his sweet smell.  It was addicting

He was addicting.

---

Surprise I updated!! Thank you so much for 100+ reads means the world to me I love you my lil bubs.

-A/N