»→7.

Cameron's POV
I woke up to an empty space  beside me . Did she leave when I was asleep?  I thought to myself I shook the thoughts away and headed to the washroom to brush my teeth.  After I brushed my teeth , I walked downstairs to find a note on the fridge .

Dear cambear,
You were looking so peaceful while sleeping so I didn't wake you up! The house had no food so I'm  going  for grocerry shopping, i'll be back soon x

Love,  Laibear .

I smiled at the note and decided to watch some television until laibear came back.

BREAKING NEWS
In the lovely month of Christmas we have got some horrible news for our veiwers!  People get way to dramatic on news channels, he continued the police have found numerous dead bodies in the alleys most of them are young, they all have something in common I must say . It is that they have 2 holes on their necks. It is im-
  "what are you watching?" I heard Laiza say as she say on the couch beside me and dumped all the bags on the table.
" THEIR ARE VAMPIRES LAIZA WE ARE GONNA DIE." I said covering my mouth in a dramatic way. 
" oh shut it cam they don't exist." She said hitting my shoulder playfully. 
" Miss laiza next time wake me up if you go to the grocerry store. "  I said checking the bags if she has gotten any gummy bears . And yes she has!
" thank you,  thank you so much for bringing me gummy bears. " I said smiling widely and opening a packet. 
" hey their mine!" She said and snatched the packet away.
" but their are 4 of them!" I said checking of I had counted correctly.
" ugh fine we can share." She said with a sigh. I hugged her tightly and we both ate a packet.

...

My phone rang beside me and i grabbed it from my pocket ,  a smile spread across my face as the name and picture of ' Nashy pie ' came in my view . Although he is gonna yell at for not calling him ,  it's been 3 days since i came here so i prepared myself for the scoldings and placed it on my ear to a familiar sound yelling at me . 

" CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS,  WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME ? IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS FOR GOD'S SAKE!" He angrily exclaimed on the other line . 

" Dude i was busy!" i said calmly .

" you don't even know how worried i was! anyways where are you living ? on the streets? with an old granny ? cheap motel ? " he guessed 

" An apartment Nash , an apartment ." i said smiling 

" How ? How an earth did you find an apartment in 3 days and what about the rent and stuff?" he asked , amusement filled his voice .

" i met this girl on...."   

   " ooooooooH oooooh girl cammy got a girlfriend WHAT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" i could literally him laughing his ass off at his own joke and a sound of someone dropping on the floor could be heard. i burst out laughing and tried to speak but the laughter inside me could not be controlled .   

" did you fell of the chair?"

" yes now let's have a civilized conversation like adults ." i could hear him smiling through the phone , fussing sound could be heard which indicated that he sat down again .       

" Okay so i met this girl on the plane , she said that she was looking for a roommate and i seemed the perfect person for that . " i continued " therefore i'm living in an apartment ."        

" Well, what about the rent?

" She is nice enough to let me pay rent which i can afford!"                          

 " and.."        

  " i think i need to ask her out . " i said shyly .

 " 3 days and you already like her? Man you are confusing ." 

 " We kissed!" 

 " Well, when are you gonna ask her then?" he asked me happily.            

 " Today." i said smiling widely . 

" good luck then i'll talk to you later Cammy i have to go ."        

" Bye ." i said and  hung up .   

--- 

what do you want the ship name to be?  LAMERON or CAIZA ? i like them both HAHAHAHAHHA . Vote and comment of you like the chapters!

- A/N