»→4.

Cameron's POV
I took a death breath as I stepped out of the plane. I missed California I was not familiar with this place it was only one time I had visited this place. It was when I was 15. And the only thing that I remember from the wonderful trip was that LA is a beautiful place , I didn't wanna go to California back there . I smiled at the memory And headed towards the cabs. Laiza was right behind me following me like a lost puppy.
" is it your first time in LA?" I asked her looking over my shoulder and motioning her to walk beside me . She hurried with her bags and started waslking beside me " yes I don't even know why I applied for a uni in LA." She said wondering. After a couple of regections we finally got a cab . Laiza gave the driver the address of our apartment and sat down smiling. I wonder why she's always happy? Maybe because she had a perfect life and she was loved by everyone? I shook the thoughts away and looked out of the winndow.
" So where how did you find the place?" I asked her curiously.
" Online "
" did you just brought it o-" I was cut off by her nodding happily. I smiled at her foolishness. We reached there In 25 minutes exactly . I got out of the taxi and asked the driver how much we have to pay.
" No Cameron I will ." She said taking out a couple of bucks I argued and finally got the chance to pay, I chirped happily and followed her in the building. The building was huge. It was pastel blue in Color and probably had a lot of floors.
" which floor? " I asked her once we stepped into the elevator.
" 5th" she mumbled I pressed th button and leaned onto the steel wall. I couldn't help but smile at the memory of the little kiss we had in the airplane.
" you look so adorable while smiling awe." She said pinching my cheeks which were pink.
The elevator door opened and before I could even step out Laiza started running in the corridor And stopped by a door. I rushed behind her and kep
t my bags down. She took a key out of her purse and opened the door. My eyes widened as I saw the already set apartment. " how is it set already?" I asked examing the living room. It had a large LCD televion , a light brown leather couch and along it with were 2 bean bags.
" Secret. " she whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes.
" common lets see the house!" She yelled grabbing my hand and running toward a room which I assumed was the kitchen. The kitchen had all the facilities except food.
" we have to go grocery shopping cam. " she said happily clapping her hands. We then examined each room. Let me tell you the apartmet was pretty huge it had 2 rooms , 1 guest room , kitchen and then a big living Room , each room had a washroom so I didn't have to deal with ' female products ' I laughed at the though of that and she looked at me weridly . If she only knew what I was thinking .

We both fell on the couch I sat at one end of it and her legs were in my lap .

" I took the right desicion to run away." I said.