»→5.

Laiza's POV
I sat beside him with crisscrossed legs,  he did the same and we were facing each other.
" why did you run away? " I asked out of curiosity. 
" My dad h-he abused me everyday.  " he said with angry and upset expression .  He then pulled his sleeve up revealing multiple cuts and a huge scar on his forearm. I winced at the sight and my hands moved forward to touch the scars.
" i-I'm sorry cam , this happened you ." I pulled back my hand and hugged him tightly.  He was surprised at first but hugged me back anyways. 
I never thought that he was going through a lot when I first met him, He didn't deserve this!hell no one on earth deserves this pain. We pulled back and sat their in silence but a comfartable one.
" I'm hungry " he whined. I
looked at my stomach growling.
" meee tooooo lets eat pizzzzzza!" I sang and we both burst out laughing . I ordered the pizza and came back to the living room.
" do you have the movie player? " he asked as he opened  one of the cupboards and took some Dvds out. I nodded my head and chose frozen from his Disney collection. " gurl its my favorite movie!" He said in a girly voice and I giggled. " lets get changed and the first one to come to the living room gets the last slice of pizza." He said smirking we both ran and closed our doors behind us. 
I ran to my closet and took out a random pj which turns out to be a pikachu one and a black tank top . I striped from my cloths and wore the comfartable ones.  I tied my hair in a pony tail and rushed out of the room A smile appeared on my face when I saw him entering the living room at same time.  A devilish smile was plastered on his face as he ran with me behind him  and sat on the couch. Oh my pizza is gone! The doorbell rang and he excitedly opened the door and payed the dilivery boy. while I was weeping on the lost of my piazza he switched off the lights and played the movie .

Halfway through the movie I fell asleep on his shoulder, he placed his head on top of mine and continued to watch the movie.