»→ 2.

"One ticket to Los Angeles please"

I was sitting down at the Airports waiting for my flight. I was wearing a white v neck Tshirt and blue faded jeans. My hair was mess but I didn't care . I was on my phone when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to are Nash racing towards me. I smiled slightly and got up and hugged him.
" are you going to be okay?" He asked me concern written all over his face .
"Nash yes I'm 18 I can take care of myself " I said giving him a small smile .
" I will visit you as many times I can text me when you reach there cammy ." He said with a goofy smile.
" okay Nashy."
" but where ar-" he was cut off by anouncement .
" flight 232 to los angeles please get ready to aboard." The PE went off. I hugged Nash one last time and went towards the plane. Towards a new life.
I walked at the back of the plane and found my seat . It was the windows side I smiled and sat down happily. In the third seat there was a guy,around my age. He was doing something on his phone. I looked out of the window when I felt someones presence at the seat beside me. I looked at the person, her head shot and a smile appeared on her face .
" hey, I'm Laiza! Nice to meet you!" She said happily and shook hands with me. She had sparkiling eyes ,curly soft dark brown hair which flowed over her shoulders , her nose was cute and that breathtaking smile . She was beautiful Breathtaking I must say. I was snapped out of my thoughts by her voice.
" there?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.
" Cameron, Cameron Dallas nice to meet you too!" I said smiling widely. I was ginuenly happy for the first time. " so why are you heading to LA?" She asked.
" oh just some family problems. " I said , my voice cracking a bit. I could never forget all the horrible things he had done to me. Her once happy face was changed into a concerned one.
" do you wanna talk about it?" She asked politely .
" no its okay I'm fine. " I said with half hearted smile.
" but what about you? Why are you going there? " I asked changing the subject.
" I got admitted in a university in LA so yeah I'm moving there. " she said taking out her phone. "
" but where are you gonna live Cameron? " she asked.
" Honestly I have no idea but I have enough money to stay in a cheap hotel for a week."
" why don't you live with me! You can live with me until you find a new place!" She said excitedly. Her eyes lit up at the thought of that , she was smiling widely and wating for my answer. I shook my head the thought of that I don't want to be a burden on someone . " I can't I don't want to be a burden!" I said frowning.
" no Cameron you won't be hey wait lets make a deal! How about you be my roommate I am looking for a roommate anyway, and you seem to be the perfect person for that! you can pay me the rent whatever you can afford." She said. Her eyes were begging me to say yes and that's what I said. "Deal " I smiled to her. " YAAS I FOUND A ROOMMATE" she yelled and all the passengers looked into our direction . Her cheeks turned into a shade of pink as she mumbled a 'sorry' to the people. I laughed slightly and she gave me playful hit on my head . " ow that hurts " i said in a fake hurt voice and rubbed my temple. "it'll hurt next time more if you do thar again. " she said smiling eviley and leaned back into her seat and started doing something oh her phone.
I smiled to myself at how happy the starting of my ' new journey ' was . I met this beautiful girl and found a place to live.

---

Laiza is pronounced as lie • za pretty weird name right? Lmao anyways vote and comment to make me happy :)