»→3.

Laiza's PO
Cameron Dallas was the most sweetest , kindest and beautiful boy I have ever come across in my life. I could stare into his eyes all day and never get bored . His laugh was like music to my ears. His smile was breathtaking. Everything about him was beautiful to me . His flaws hardly exist.

" you like Tøp too!?" He asked with a warm smile.
" they are my favorite boyband! I love their music so much. "
" guess we have something in common!"
" do you wanna listen?" I asked him offering a ear phone .
" why would you even ask?" He smiled and took the earphone out of my hands and placed it on his left ear. I laughed slightly and kept my head on his shoulder. I felt into a deep sleep his shoulder was too comfertable for me. i woke up when I felt someone touch my thigh constantly I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and got ready to shout at whoever the hell was touching Me . I shot my head up waking up Cameron in the process and saw a boy around my age smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Cameron who was rubbing his eyes with his fingers. " please exchange seats with me ." I said begging him. He didn't even ask me why and started unbuckling his seatbelt. I did the same and exchanged my seat.
"Can I know your name? " the guy said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Laiza and you?' I said politely.
"Taylor , do you wanna go on date with me? " he said . His eyes were full of hope. I felt Cameron tense up a bit with a frown on his face. I couldn't go on date with This guy! He was touching my thigh seconds ago!
"No"
"Why?" He asked me smirking.
" i-im taken. " I lied
" by who?" He's getting on my nerves .
" him" I said pointing to Cameron who's eyes were wide in shock. I looked at him and gave him a look to play along with me.
" yes " Cameron said proudly.
" prove it." The Taylor guy said with a stupid smirk on his face.
Suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips on my own pecking them. My first kiss wasn't suppose to happen this way.
" proved. " Cameron said with a wide smile and leaned back into his chair. Taylor rolled his eyes and stayed silent.
I was in pure shock Ive always wanted my first kiss to be with someone who I genuinely loved but Cameron , he was just a stranger I met on plane. We both saw the boy get up and leave for restroom.
" I'm sorry Laiza for that is shouldn't have done it! I mean I was craving to do that since I first saw you and then the g-" he soon realised what he just said . His eyes were wide and his cheecks were pink out of embarrassment.
He wanted to do that a long time ago. Does it mean that he likes me!?
"Ive said a lot so I might as well say this ." He paused
" I like you and its okay if you dont feel the same way." He looked at his feet nervously.
"I like you too." I said smiling goofily. As soon as I said this I felt a pair of familiar lips on mine. We both smiled into the kiss when I heard someone say.
"Please stop My kids kids are here!" We both pulled back quickly and looked out of the window, wait we have already landed? also I noticed the Taylor guy had come back and was flirting with the air hostress.

-----

Hey y'all how did you like this chapter!? Do you ship lameron!? Bc I do 😂 anyways comment and vote to make me happy!

- A/N