::Letter To My Girls:: :: Meant To Be ::

Dear Tionne and Rozanda,

I ran into a friend yesterday, she opened my eyes to something's, I've been feeling sorry for myself, I left and I was only thinking about how sad I was to leave y'all, but I never thought how sad and worried y'all would be about me, I just want y'all to know that I love y'all, y'all are my sisters, we grew up together, and out of all the trouble I got myself into, if I ain't have no one else I know I have yall, were meant to be, it was a M.T.B Thang that we found each other, we built a love and bond that nobody could test, we always knew we were meant to be, we are forever TLC.

Rozanda I just wanted to tell you that, I love you too, we left off on a bad note and we never got a chance to talk it out like me and tionne did, but your still my sister, we are gonna have times when I wanna rip y'all heads off and there gonna be times when y'all wanna rip my head off, but sisters do that, and I wouldn't have it any other way, we go through things for a reason, but I just wanted to let you know that I don't hold any grudges and I do still love you.

Tionne, I wanted to let you know that I'm so sorry that I was the reason you went to the hospital, I didn't mean to make you more sicker, I just wanted to give y'all some space and let me figure out my problems and straighten things out with myself, I really hope you feel better and know that I love you to, your my sister and we always gone be sisters and don't cry, you will see me again, I just have to get my life together first, and when you see me again, your gonna be surprised, but untill then just smile and wipe away your tears cause I know you crying, and just live your life untill we see each other again.

p.s. We are the biggest thing the industries ever seen, that's TLC the unstoppable team....

HOW DO YOU FEEL, DID YIU GET EMOTIONAL TELL ME I WANNA INOW, COMMENT AND VOTE, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON LISA'S DECISION ON LEAVING........ TELL ME SOMETHING, JUST COMMENT....